Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (546 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  OLD vase with weird markings--picture included (in Antiques & Collectibles) by marcydaisy
I have this old vase (before WWII) of my grandmother's and can NOT find these markings anywhere! Do......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Repair man just left--LEARNED something about Dishwashers! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
Hello, My 14 yr old dishwasher went down to one cycle and then that one wouldn't finish! SO--I calle......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  READING BOOK: could "groves of Pecan trees grow in VA"? (in General Gardening) by marcydaisy
I am reading a book taking place in the late 1700's and they have "pecan tree groves". I thought it......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  HELP--am I wrong-repair clinic----diagrams (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
Am I wrong or didn't REPAIRCLINIC.COM used to have helpful diagrams of appliances to show how they a......

Discussion Topic  OT---how do you post a picture in your threads? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
HELP--how do you post a picture for in your new message? I've tried all I can but can't find it. I ......

Discussion Topic  DID you know Olive Garden sells salad dressing in stores? (in Food & Entertaining) by marcydaisy
HI--I do NOT work for Olive Garden or any place--I'm retired (& tired). I just bought 2 bottles of ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  what IS THIS WEIRD MAKER MARKS OF ANTIQUE VASE (in Antiques & Collectibles) by marcydaisy
I HAVE AN OLD ANTIQUE (GRANDMOTHER'S CIRCA 1910) vase and the marks on the bottom baffle me! Who do......

Discussion Topic  Just found a recipe for ICE MELTER--easy to make! (in Environmental Living) by marcydaisy
On our local TV channel--there was a discussion about stores getting low on salt. They gave this rec......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  "unsulfured molasses" & it's always Blackstrap why? (in Food & Entertaining) by marcydaisy
Mom used "unsulfured Brer Rabbit" molasses in baked beans but NOT as a sweetener on waffles, etc. T......

Discussion Topic  OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
I am so fed up and tired of COLD (low 20 to 0'F) we've been having and over 2 weeks with nothing abo......

Discussion Topic  "Penny a Bunch" print--circa 1915 (in Antiques & Collectibles) by marcydaisy
I have a picture (print I think) that was a wedding gift to my grandparents from a rich friend in it......

Discussion Topic  Need advice on color for painted object for kitchen or den! (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by marcydaisy
I am going to paint (decorative painting) some scissor holders (small) that you can mount on wall so......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: car head lights?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
Three people I saw with REALLY hazed headlight (common on plastic headlights today and CUTS the ligh......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1 Bed, 2 people- 2 top sheets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
NETTIE---you make my heart sing! I have one 25yr old sheet left of that lovely OLD 100%Cotton PERCA......

Discussion Topic  GRITS--years ago someone mention Brownish grits-?? (in Food & Entertaining) by marcydaisy
A few years ago someone mentioned in Tenn. having some grits that were brownish and was told they we......

Discussion Topic  Knapfkuchen flavor--what is it? (in Food & Entertaining) by marcydaisy
I had a bottle labeled Knapfkuchen and can't find it anywhere now that I've used it all. Does anyon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got ants? - Important Update added (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
I keep all the hints I want to remember on my NOTEPAD (on computer) and have different headings (tit......

Discussion Topic  FOUND: Aunt Jenny's Spry cookbook, Wilson's milk,Rumford BP recipe books (in Antiques & Collectibles) by marcydaisy
I found these cook books all dated around 1945 and before. ONE the Wilson's Milk cook booklet has a ......

Discussion Topic  Have what looks like mini-ants--what are they? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
Earlier this summer I had ants but TERRO ant traps (with liquid in them) got rid of them. BUT I also......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicken Pox/Shingles (in Cleaning & Organizing) by marcydaisy
I had shingles on side of neck and front (on that side) IT was horrible itch and discomfort but my D......

» Refine Search
» New Search