Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Daffy question (in General Gardening) by Loonie
I don't know just how high this raised bed is but assuming its just two cinder blocks3high and you w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Asian Lady Bugs. (in General Gardening) by Loonie
I really didn't bother about either of the species....Asian or the common Lady Beetle but a recent ......

Discussion Topic  After the Great Pumpkin (in General Gardening) by Loonie
has scared the little children, don't throw it out....just chop it up into pieces and lay on your ga......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help us win a battle - pics added (in General Gardening) by Loonie
I'm surprised that the works/parks department didn't consult with property owners that abut the medi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help us win a battle - pics added (in General Gardening) by Loonie
The works department are looking at the feasibility of stone, which wont move, to the mulch which mi......

Discussion Topic  Do it now (in General Gardening) by Loonie
To get a head start for next spring: put your spring flowering bulbs in the fridge crisper for about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete Patio Questions/Thoughts (in Landscaping) by Loonie
The contractor, if he is licensed to work with concrete, must be believed he knows what he is talkin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  Stingers (in General Gardening) by Loonie
We all know the bee population is down; sometimes we hear about pesticides being the cause and many ......

Discussion Topic  Decision--- (in General Gardening) by Loonie
This occurred last spring and it only came to mind because we have a resident chipmunk that we regul......

Discussion Topic  F Y I buzz (in General Gardening) by Loonie
An interesting fact I just came across, you know those pesky flies that hover around our fruit. Well......

Discussion Topic  RE: sidewalk (in Landscaping) by Loonie
I think this is the perfect reason to go slow and plan out what you want to accomplish. Mistakes co......

Discussion Topic  RE: man made pond (in Landscaping) by Loonie
Like the man who wanted to buy a Packard Automobile and wanted to know how much...the advice given w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat using the mulch as a bathroom (in Landscaping) by Loonie
Nettie, I'm not forgiving what the darling little furball does in gardens but just think...what woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat using the mulch as a bathroom (in Landscaping) by Loonie
Unless the feline interloper is a real pest and chooses only your garden to do his thing don't make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: did I kill my Holly bushes? (in Landscaping) by Loonie
If they cut only on the one side, then the plant might well look off-kilter. Don't worry, with prop......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help with Shady Spacious Patio in Student Rental Apartment! (in Landscaping) by Loonie
Its a rather confined space isn't it....and I cant believe the ground there is covered in "Astro Tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help re-landscaping my rental home! (in Landscaping) by Loonie
Oh I love that line of Builders.."lawns are easy to replace". For a rental property....maybe its jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: edging suggestion (in Landscaping) by Loonie
If all depends on how large the area you are improving...too much of anything is...too much. Putting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you divide Spirea? (in General Gardening) by Loonie
Treat your spirea just like you do a monarda; divide the clump by thrusting a sharp spade down into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on using this boat for a planter (in Landscaping) by Loonie
I'm not up on identifying wood by looking at a picture so the easiest way to know for sure is to rem......

» Refine Search
» New Search