Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (819 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
HE is buying the house? So where are you in this little mess. Decorating is the least of the issues......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Deck Over or any of the others??? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by jaysmom49
Where did you buy it that you can't return it? I would certainly be making a fuss if the store would......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: What Vintage Bedroom Furniture Is This? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
Not sure the style of the furniture but it is definately maple. Now, the sconces, are vintage Quioz......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-714 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
How I just love MMF! Haven't felt much like posting of late, a lot on my plate, but I just LOVE loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning dusty old ceiling vents and dark paneling & vinyl flooring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I hate shiny floors so I picked a low gloss vinyl flooring. Mop and glo has worked great for years ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Room swap- some progress, but big cleanup still to go! (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
You're moving forward and looking good! I'm posting this because you mentioned an episode of "Hoard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just bought a bottle of Method A.P. Cleaner (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
Simple Green is also the best laundry pre-treat I've ever used....

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of disposals.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I've had my disposal for years. Don't put much grease in it and NO egg shells or coffee grinds. I d......

Poll  RE: Patio Umbrella Wine Glass Hanger - NEW PRODUCT (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
NO ADVERTISING. YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED BYE-BYE!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help hiding outlet and cable connector! (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Maybe it's my eyes but that sure looks like an older "flat screen" to me. The standing base comes o......

Discussion Topic  RE: I made a boo boo....PIC (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
EVERY house (NO EXCEPTIONS!) needs a Vice Grip in the tool drawer. Will lock around the head and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Before and After: Contemporary Condo (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADVERTISING AND BREAKING BOARD RULES-YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help, cat spraying (in Pets) by jaysmom49
Thanks for the ideas and the direction to the other thread. It's good to know I'm not alone. I pul......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Please help, cat spraying (in Pets) by jaysmom49
I know this is going to sound a bit crazy so here goes. I adopted a male cat and from what I unders......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove slime from sink plug (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I'd throw it in the dishwasher-do you have one of those little baskets that you use for small stuff ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Installing toilet paper holder question plz (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I'd drill the holes and use bolts. The nut and washer would go in the back giving some support. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: What was this table originally used for? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
Is it copper behind the door? It looks like a vintage smoking stand to me. I saw something similar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Old bathroom vanity need ideas (in HGTV BathDesign) by jaysmom49
I love pink-green vintage bathrooms but I need to see more of the room. Is the tub pink? I'm one o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: OT fading keyboard letters on my Desktop (in Food & Entertaining) by jaysmom49
I've never had a kb that didn't work with any system I've had. What brand was it? You can download......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: OT fading keyboard letters on my Desktop (in Food & Entertaining) by jaysmom49
I'm still using my old keyboard, just feels better than the new one....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search