Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (849 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Actually, Cavin, I agree with you. My "problem" was the OP seemed determined to "do something with ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Always got my first idea. I'm sure there is a bunch of more important things that spending a boatlo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ugly bath! (in HGTV BathDesign) by jaysmom49
I still love that bath. Try savethepinkbathrooms.com or retrorenovation.com. Not SPAM. BTW, try po......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: New Show coming "Fixer Upper" (in HGTV Design Star) by jaysmom49
I just hope the word "restore" doesn't mean tear it all out and put in crap. Looking forward to it.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for spode's 'old st *****' china..... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
Unless it was you from years ago, someone else posted that their daughter was looking for this patte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/31/14 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
That sink and counter top are to die for! And, I'm 99% sure I have a cord for that nice big pot, if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
T&P are coming from N. Jersey, so sorry for your loss....

Discussion Topic  RE: To replace or not replace windows (in General Remodeling) by jaysmom49
If you check in Old House Journal, there are lots of interior storms, etc. that can be used to prese......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do I stump (in Colors) by jaysmom49
Did I read that you put on 3 coats of primer on top of paint? I agree that cleaning the surface is k......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
VERY NICE!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you do grilled cheese??? (in Food & Entertaining) by jaysmom49
As I've mentioned before I HATE to cook. Grilled cheese is one of my best. Italian white bread, mayo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. again . Awkward situation & question (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
You're right. It IS an awkward situation. Not because you got the Thank you note and that you and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
T&P from Northern NJ....

Discussion Topic  RE: OLD vase with weird markings--picture included (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
At first look, McCoy jumped out to me. Can you post a picture of the entire vase? I just googled v......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Just need to post a test (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
My antivirus has cleaned out this site. Just need to see what posts. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
Every WM I've been in has OOPS, it's in the paint section, not in cleaning....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Years ago there was a story about a family (I believe it was a Hearst) whose child was dying of an i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shortcuts? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I have a sign as you come in the front door "My house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it". If ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Open concept kitchen and basement playroom (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Maybe I'm missing something here BUT since there's nothing exciting on TV today, I've been watching ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I never thought I'd say this.... (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Just bumped another one! Way to go, becca!...

» Refine Search
» New Search