Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (800 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost this site for a while. (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
For some reason that I've never figured out, links to the message board do not work on either my des......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: MILK PAINT project (or chalk paint) (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I recently gave away a vintage dresser on freecycle. The new owner who just loves AS chalk paint ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
And, of course, in my mind, there is nothing like a good curbside trash pile! I got a huge bag of k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Great finds everyone! LOS, as usual, you found some great things but I warn you-there is always the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I would avoid any windows that have dividers (like 6 over 6)or any number of small panes. They do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
Guess it's a Jersey thing! I have a sign at my door that says "my house was clean last week, sorry ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I know where you're coming from. After my retina issue and cataract surgery (almost a year from sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Ugly load-bearing beam. (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Drywall over it, paint it color of wall or ceiling and most important-GET OVER IT! It's a necessity......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closet in my 1930s Colonial (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
That's the closet that I built out in one room. The other room is where I removed the closet and bui......

Discussion Topic  Closet in my 1930s Colonial (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Ok, so I'm "cheating" here. Someone posted over on the GW board about what to do for doors on some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I'm joining Mary Ruth being the stalker, in fact, I'm the silent stalker of late. I LOVE the fact t......

Discussion Topic  RE: MMF from 7-7 Update (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Thanks, for the kind comments, I'm actually thrilled the way it turned out. I can't take all the cr......

Last, just the units stacked together. At first, I was considering painting it white to match the w......

So here's the project. It's just stacked and I need to decide whether I attach it to the wall or no......

Discussion Topic  MMF from 7-7 Update (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Almost a month later, here I am with an update to MMF of July 7. "I had torn out the narrow clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
for cheap, you can replace the sprayer itself. Sorry, I'm too thrifty (cheap) to spend real money on......

Discussion Topic  RE: new website for antique advertising collectibles (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
Thanks for joining and breaking the rules. You've been reported. Don't let the door hit you in the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan redo (in Trash to Treasure) by jaysmom49
Thanks. I used a quart of ORB (oil rubbed bronze)paint because I had it and was too cheap to spring......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning dusty old ceiling vents and dark paneling & vinyl flooring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I hate shiny floors so I picked a low gloss vinyl flooring. Mop and glo has worked great for years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Room swap- some progress, but big cleanup still to go! (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
You're moving forward and looking good! I'm posting this because you mentioned an episode of "Hoard......

» Refine Search
» New Search