Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (759 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH ARC LAMP...PLEASE give me your opinions pls. (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Linderhof: I think some clerks are just plain lazy! I've called, been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Well, I really do like the lamp, although I have NO clue where I'll use it... My favorite find is (I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Hi, everyone! I so look forward to this thread every Monday. This weekend was one of my favorites ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning help needed (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I use one of those fold up mesh hampers for laundry. Get to top of stairs, throw it down to the bot......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Do any of you visit this site? (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Thanks, LOS! Looks like my kind of site, just found ANOTHER good excuse for not actually DOING what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Welcome back, Skyler! Nice finds, everyone....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
NO NO NO! This is the first warm week since early August! I'm holding on to EVERY second left of s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's start a new thread just for Tomato Queen (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
And you gotta start somewhere! I need to remind myself of that more often. Looking forward to pics......

Discussion Topic  Let's start a new thread just for Tomato Queen (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
TQ has re-joined our group and is feeling a bit down because progress isn't going as fast as she'd l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely no progress (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I've been wondering how you were doing, TQ! Glad to see you back! Good things take time, don't be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Ok, so I just can't post this without some explanation. Otherwise, you will all think that I've gon......

Discussion Topic  Please help a hoarder (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I've admitted many times that I'm a hoarder! So a few weeks ago my neighbor put out this LR couch b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Here's a pic after I googled two over two windows. Very MCM. This is a double hung but you could al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I would avoid any windows that have dividers (like 6 over 6)or any number of small panes. They do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
Guess it's a Jersey thing! I have a sign at my door that says "my house was clean last week, sorry ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jaysmom49
I know where you're coming from. After my retina issue and cataract surgery (almost a year from sta......

Discussion Topic  Closet in my 1930s Colonial (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Ok, so I'm "cheating" here. Someone posted over on the GW board about what to do for doors on some ......

Discussion Topic  MMF from 7-7 Update (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
Almost a month later, here I am with an update to MMF of July 7. "I had torn out the narrow clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: new website for antique advertising collectibles (in Antiques & Collectibles) by jaysmom49
Thanks for joining and breaking the rules. You've been reported. Don't let the door hit you in the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

» Refine Search
» New Search