Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (436 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: It's July Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
I de-cluttered the front porch. It's built in and was slowly turning into a storage area. I used DH......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
I've been de-cluttering flower beds and decided to eliminate another one. It's old and only has a fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
Hi everyone. Thought I would let you know that I'm still around. I'm barely keeping up with the dai......

Happy Easter everyone! I've been slowly working (cleaning) my way through the house. Cleaning out d......

Discussion Topic  Problem with my antique Rose ? (in General Gardening) by Granny Quilts
Can anyone tell me why my rose bush has trouble blooming? It is pink and is loaded with buds by the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Clutter Cleaners it is October (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
Thanksgiving is speeding our way. Glad I'm only doing a couple side dishes for the big family get-to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clutter Cleaners it is October (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
I think I'm back on track again. Yesterday I cleaned out my plastic container cabinet and washed th......

It has been busy around here for the past few weeks. I'll soon be caught-up with the housework and t......

I managed to get the refrigerator-freezer cleaned yesterday and today I de-cluttered one cabinet. I......

We went to a funeral Wednesday. DSIL's mother passed. DH had to go shopping yesterday so I picked up......

Hi everyone. ......

Discussion Topic  CLUTTER CLEANERS.....THE HEAT OF JULY IS UPON US (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
I love to craft It is so much fun If my room were uncluttered I'd get so much more done So I pledge ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLUTTER CLEANERS.....THE HEAT OF JULY IS UPON US (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
wow! The last post was July 20th. I hope everyone is OK! I've been busy with yard work. The brush......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLUTTER CLEANERS.....THE HEAT OF JULY IS UPON US (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
The heat and humidity are still pretty high where I live but hopefully tomorrow with bring a cooling......

I decluttered the computer desk yesterday. I've been spending as much time working in the yard as I ......

And this is the journal block on the back....

It's done! It's done! The Queen is done! I asked the guys to hold up the quilt so I could get a go......

Discussion Topic  CLUTTER CLEANERS.....THE HEAT OF JULY IS UPON US (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
I love to craft It is so much fun If my room were uncluttered I'd get so much more done So I pledge ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clutter Cleaners - the start of a New Year (in General Crafts) by Granny Quilts
Hi everyone! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search