Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 122
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2423 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  8 years ago today... (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
For the old-timers who've been around a while-can you believe it's been 8 YEARS already??? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Old Fashioned Roses Are Blooming! (in General Gardening) by *Bella*
I came out this morning and noticed a wonderful smell and peeked over the wall of the carport. The ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Anyone here share my addiction to reading these signs? (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
LOL Froo! Those ARE funny!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Anyone here share my addiction to reading these signs? (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Our pharmacist does that. One side of the sign usually has something silly about health issues. Th......

Discussion Topic  Weed Killer Guidance Please (in General Gardening) by *Bella*
Can anyone recommend a weed killer that will eliminate henbit, and other common weeds from planted a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Raymanretro is just awesome! Remember way back in January when we traded the lavender bath set for ......

Discussion Topic  Ok, An Easier Question-Plants + Flowers (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Now that it's spring, I can see where the 'Surprise Lilies' (Lycoris squamigera) were planted along ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
That stinks. Check CL. You might find something in good shape reasonably without having to buy new.......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Awesome job Froo! I like that it's simple, uncluttered, has nice details and plenty of light. On......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
What a story! Animals are so funny. It's crushing that he had been hit, but that the guy took the......

Discussion Topic  Who Wants to Play? Next Project… (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
This is the next room project in the planning. Motivation always starts somewhere and this part of ......

Discussion Topic  For Those Who Sew.... (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
You'll get a kick out of this advice. My how times have changed! ......

Discussion Topic  Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Christmas Candy mentioned in my post about WTs that the panels didn’t overpower the gorgeous wood tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
I surfed around for the same/similar style as #1 but with a different hanging method. Didn't find a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
I'm usually not moved by inspiration pics-especially kitchens-because for normal people who cook, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
It's coming along great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Draping window (in General Decorating) by *Bella*

A thought. You can cover the half circle window. What I find interesting is that they installed ......

Discussion Topic  Barn Fabric Center-"Boss Is Away" Sale (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
FYI: Time to go shopping! BOSS IS AWAY SALE WEB FABRICS $3.99 - $4.99 PER YARD To all my web cu......

» Refine Search
» New Search