Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (733 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: so excited - I bought my new sewing machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
I think it is great you could retire. Now you can spend a lot more time with your great new machine.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
So sorry to hear this....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
I am so sorry. I will pray for you. Hope you can maker it at this time of year. You have my love....

Discussion Topic  RE: After 3.5 years, I have a Christmas quilt on my bed! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
You must be so thrilled. It is a great quilt....

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
I am going to get on the internet some night when I can't sleep. Good deal....

Discussion Topic  RE: cute cat quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
That looks like a fun quilt to make. So cute....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone help our new board member? Using an Android? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
Glad to see you here. Hi...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 11-1-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
I know your daughter will love it. The quilt is beautiful....

Discussion Topic  RE: Owie (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
Hugs and prayers to a great lady!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you let your cats in your sewing room? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
Yes,that is why she had to have more than a foot of salvage removed from her intestinesDH would let ......

Discussion Topic  RE: requesting thoughts and p r ayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
Just read this and I am so sorry for the family. Prayers sent your way....

Discussion Topic  RE: 6500 or 6600 Janome machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
I have one of each. Love both of them. The 6600does have a brighter light. I would get the 6600. Lov......

Discussion Topic  RE: AQS G.Rapids,Michigan. are you coming?update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
The show is going on right now!!!!!I am here right now. It is so much fun. Sorry for people who had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AQS G.Rapids,Michigan. are you coming?update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Apple Sharon
Thank you. I sent the number but let me know if you get it. Took me forever to send it....

How do I answer someone about this message? I don't know how to do it....

I am coming down tomorrow with people from my guild so I can meet Thursday. Husband decided to come ......

I have a room for 3 days. Let me know what is happening....

» Refine Search
» New Search