Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (364 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "Open Concept" & Granite Countertops- Tacky? (in Tacky or Trendy) by Charles D
In this day and age free time is the ultimate luxury. Anything that allows a quick and easy clean up......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Tacky or Trendy

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by Charles D
Native New Jerseyean who has been living/shopping/ working in and around NYC since I was 14...Can't ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Decorating (in General Decorating) by Charles D
All good stuff. Particularly like V. Wolf. Just can't personally get me head around all mismatched c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring (in General Decorating) by Charles D
I saw a dark green glazed brick floor in an historic home in Ireland. Laid in a herringbone pattern ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by Charles D
Agree with everyone who suggested making a finished board for the top and leaving it empty. Clean, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Vintage Bedroom Furniture Is This? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Charles D
The furniture is in the style of furniture made by Heywood-Wakefield Co. in the 40's. The company is......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Sizing a chandelier (in General Decorating) by Charles D
My favorite easy go to, without getting into the room size and all that is 1/3 the length of the tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Uppers (in General Decorating) by Charles D
I completely understand the laws of supply and demand, and also the concepts of cost of living index......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Uppers (in General Decorating) by Charles D
While I love the Gaines I sometimes have a completely different responce to these types of shows tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: June Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Charles D
Tues.grilled pork chops and put some home made barbeque sauce on for the last few minutes, good jers......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by Charles D
You have to be careful with bamboo. Some bamboo made in China uses acid solutions to soften the bamb......

Discussion Topic  Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by Charles D
Vern Yip was interviewed by accessAtlanta.com on May 23rd, explaining the cancellation of HGTV Desig......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Programming (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charles D
Redneck....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Programming (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charles D
I don't know of any 'gay" banks, so if the B.B.'s funds were cut off it was because they were seen a......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Charles D: The nine posts above mine clearly show the posters as registe......

Isn't it interesting how all the people posting their right wing christian beliefs in defencr of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers Show Cancellation (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Charles D

Discussion Topic  RE: Neutral brown is getting boring (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charles D
Gray has been the go to neutral in NY/NJ for at least the past three years. There will always be peo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: What's best? Move out or live in home we are selling? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charles D
The average person has a minimal sense of spatial relations. To the average viewer empty rooms look ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: HOT -HGTV'S "Politically Correct" Agenda (in What's Hot / What's Not) by Charles D
Not specificly pointing out these posters, but I did notice that since the whole Benham Bros. thing,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

» Refine Search
» New Search