Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (286 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Help :/ with pattern name (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
I posted earlier to see if anyone knows the name of a pattern of a quilt that you can see in the bac......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Help :/ with pattern name (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
Downsouth, It is beautiful up here. My husband has 5 1/2 more years till retirement then we plan to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help :/ with pattern name (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
Now I need to figure out what size block then I'm all set. Thanks...

This is the block. Add the other blocks to corners and it makes a big white block...

I think I figured it out. See this and tell me if y'all agree. The block is a single Irish chain ( b......

June was a year since we moved up here..it's beautiful. The mountains are just down the road....

Discussion Topic  Help :/ with pattern name (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
I posted earlier to see if anyone knows the name of a pattern of a quilt that you can see in the bac......

Discussion Topic  The quilt in the movie Admission (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I have posted. I hope all is well. I was wondering if a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The quilt in the movie Admission (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
My friend was happy we solved the mystery. I told her if the guys she is with proposes I will make i......

Discussion Topic  RE: The quilt in the movie Admission (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
Thanks, Now I can tell my friend we solved the mystery. Lol...

That's it. So the name would be?...

A 2 color example....

I think I got it. What do y'all think? Put the block together but on each corner have the solid whit......

Like this except remove the red triangle and make it form a block...

Yea, the single Irish chain looks like it but it looks like instead of triangles on each corner they......

I looked on You Tube and couldn't find a good shot of it. Few have that particular scene where the m......

Discussion Topic  The quilt in the movie Admission (in Quilting & Needlework) by georgiapumpkin
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I have posted. I hope all is well. I was wondering if a......

» Refine Search
» New Search