Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (644 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: purpose of a formal living room AND pics please! (in General Decorating) by just josie
The first two houses we lived in had "formal living rooms". They were complete wastes of space, the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by just josie
The stairs look amazing.....nice job! Your supervisor, Jackson is pretty cute too! j...

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by just josie
congratulations...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedding Sets ??? (in General Decorating) by just josie
I like the second one a tad more...looks clean and crisp and fresh and VERY welcoming! The first o......

Poll  RE: Wall Decals (cross posted) (in General Decorating) by just josie
I agree the some of the previous posters. I'm not a huge fan of wall quotes, but I did put the remov......

Discussion Topic  RE: redecorating project FINALLY finished (in General Decorating) by just josie
by the way- thank you for all of the nice compliments. I had this vision of what it would look l......

Discussion Topic  RE: redecorating project FINALLY finished (in General Decorating) by just josie
Nitalynn- It's Swerwin Williams "Perfect Greige " SW-6073... I got my bedding at Kohls- It was on......

the color is Sherwin Williams "Greige" CB2.com It's the sister company to Crate and Barrel....co......

thanks so much.....I do love it. I love the contrast of the dark/light. Years ago, DH & I won a we......

It's from CB2. I've been obsessed with this for about 4 years, I finally decided it's now or never.......

Discussion Topic  redecorating project FINALLY finished (in General Decorating) by just josie
It all started out simply by saying to DH that I would like to get a new ceiling fan. Well if we're......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live? (in General Decorating) by just josie
I live in a suburb about 30 miles from a major metropolitan city. I never go downtown, everything I......

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by just josie
My dentist office is decorated to look like a family room. Comfy upholstered furniture...big throw ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by just josie
I love how it looks.....I love everything about it. The color, the tiles and especially the floors......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by just josie
I agree....she's happy here ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by just josie
thanks......going to leave her where she is for right now.....she's happy ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by just josie
I sold my parents home last year. Every single inch of the house was carpeted......the kitchen, eat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling AS IS vs. Action (HELP) (in Get It Sold) by just josie
I was recently in the EXACT SAME SITUATION.... My parent lived 500 miles away and I couldn't afford......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by just josie
this is the silliest thing ever....no word yet from the shady plumber. Guess I have to start all ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by just josie
No luck ratting on him to the boss...he IS the boss ......

» Refine Search
» New Search