Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (636 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by just josie
I love how it looks.....I love everything about it. The color, the tiles and especially the floors......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by just josie
I agree....she's happy here ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

thanks......going to leave her where she is for right now.....she's happy ......

Still sitting on the fence with this one. Yes she can get up and move around in the "carrier" we ......

Discussion Topic  Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by just josie
I have my daughters 7 year old mini-dachshund living with us forever now. My GS is severely allergic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by just josie
I sold my parents home last year. Every single inch of the house was carpeted......the kitchen, eat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling AS IS vs. Action (HELP) (in Get It Sold) by just josie
I was recently in the EXACT SAME SITUATION.... My parent lived 500 miles away and I couldn't afford......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by just josie
this is the silliest thing ever....no word yet from the shady plumber. Guess I have to start all ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by just josie
No luck ratting on him to the boss...he IS the boss ......

Discussion Topic  so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by just josie
has gone wrong with this bedroom redecorating project. *sigh* It started out with picking out a ce......

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by just josie
I just had my bedroom painted Sherwin Wiliams "Greige" I love the color!...

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by just josie
thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by just josie
ok.....I caved in to the brushed nickel, I hope I won't hate it. Going with the brushed was my fir......

Discussion Topic  need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by just josie
I am in the middle of this master bedroom/bathroom redecorating project. we realized that the bath......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by just josie
I will post before, during and after pictures. So excited to begin. The wall hanging that I order......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by just josie
Hey Janice- It's been a long time! No Josie isn't with us anymore. Both of our Basset Hounds are ......

It's Sherwin Williams = Perfect Greige # 6073... I love the color and am so excited, I can barely ......

Discussion Topic  I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by just josie
Candice Olson or Vern Yip would come over for a cup of coffee so I can tell them about my project I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by just josie
When we bought this house, it had been an Auction/Estate house. Before I even stepped foot in it, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by just josie
I was talking to my neighbor last night as she told me they are installing tile that looks like wood......

» Refine Search
» New Search