Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (612 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by just josie
We still have our tree up....it just looks so pretty and so homey. It's also very very very cold by......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone ever made Pizelles? (in Food & Entertaining) by just josie
My Pizelle maker arrived today.....going to make a trial batch this wknd...just to be on the safe si......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone ever made Pizelles? (in Food & Entertaining) by just josie
I finally ordered my Pizelle maker and have my recipe. I will remember the wax paper. I'm making ......

Allright, I went and got the tins. I'm not sure now when I will make them....my daughter is a cou......

Discussion Topic  Has anyone ever made Pizelles? (in Food & Entertaining) by just josie
If so, how long can they "keep" if kept in an airtight tin? If made at thanksgiving, will they kee......

Discussion Topic  If you were me....what would YOU do? (in General Decorating) by just josie
I have a sister and brother in law that are staying with us for a couple of nights over Thanksgiving......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by just josie
I wouldn't say anything. Just suck up the 2800 and be done with it. If it doesn't close, not only ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: opinions on sunken living room & kitchen? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by just josie
We had a sunken living room in our first house, it was built in the 70's. I can't tell you how many......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: I finally closed :) (in Get It Sold) by just josie
thanks charcoalsmom and CJO- I'm SO glad it's finished, I have a whole new found respect for anyon......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  I finally closed :) (in Get It Sold) by just josie
I haven't been on the boards about the sale of my dad's house. I put it on the market in June and 3......

Discussion Topic  Opinions on this idea for my laundry room... (in General Decorating) by just josie
My original post is being held by the moderators...I'M not sure what I said that made them pull it, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sherwin Wms SuperPaint vs Cashmere (in General Decorating) by just josie
I have used both......the cashmere seemed to go on really nice. The color is beautiful and I am ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: The painter is coming next Monday! Uh oh! (in General Decorating) by just josie
I have the Balanced Beige in my powder room.....I absolutely LOVE it. It is the perfect color, ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: SELLING AN EMPTY HOUSE (in Get It Sold) by just josie
Every one of the homes I have lived in and then sold....have all sold when vacant! j...

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by just josie
I am so sorry. I truly believe that nothing is more life changing than a woman losing her mother. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing to Sell -?s on carpet, paint and window dressings (in Real Estate) by just josie
I would like to throw my two cents in this. I was putting my dad's house on the market....the entir......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious- How did you come up with your moniker? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by just josie
We used to have a Bassett Hound named Josie.....who was VERY naughty, a tad bit overweight and was a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by just josie
Kim- So sorry you have to go through this. I always say that any life changing event like moving ca......

Discussion Topic  On the market 3 days, got 2 offers = SOLD!!! (in Get It Sold) by just josie
I listed my dad's house on Monday afternoon...on Thursday I had 2 offers....very solid offers....I a......

Discussion Topic  a thought provoking question (in Get It Sold) by just josie
Let's say I have a 100,000 house to sell. and on the same day, I get 2 offers to purchase in a ver......

» Refine Search
» New Search