Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (298 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for this fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
I think this is close to one of them: ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
I got several wide backs at Fabric.com that I was happy with the price per yard....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using sewing machine on quilt frame (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
You can get them as packages or buy each part (the frame, the machine, the cruise control, quilt rob......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Well, I checked out Fontana and Palm Springs on Thursday with no luck in either store. I will get t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Sent you a PM. I found it in the regular shirting shelf, but at the cutting table it came up at $2.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
I have carpet in my sewing room and to pick up threads I use a clean toilet brush from the dollar st......

Discussion Topic  RE: What was the name of that quilt shop? (Well, 2 shops) (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
The place in California was it Bolts in the Bathtub? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Less thick than batting"....??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
I was going to suggest bamboo like fusiboo. The bamboo should stay soft not stiff and it is pretty ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning threads tip (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Well, there ya go. I posted this tip in the other thread about useful things we use that are not wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: VIKING TWIN NEEDLE QUESTION (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Don't know if the model Viking you are using has the fabric adviser, but if it does make sure you se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Original Handi Quilter Frame...Quilted my first Quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Wonderful, you are going to have so much fun. I am putting a link here that you might find some fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Original Handi Quilter Frame...Quilted my first Quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Things to check on before buying: Are the rails straight. They sometimes bowed as people tightened......

Discussion Topic  RE: organizers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
They have that line of storage products at Michael's. I bought two of the storage cubes to put thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where in the world can I find Mary Ellen's Best Press? (in Quilting & Needlework) by divechime
Here is an inexpensive solution to use similar to Ellen’s Best Press, but way cheaper. 1 gallon of......

» Refine Search
» New Search