Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (144 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My Janome Dealer is closing ,Whaaaa (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
WOW! I sell Janome and babylock and if I could come buy the 6600 with the table I would buy it for m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Handy chart to explain it all.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spool Holder-Janome Horizon (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
It sounds like a bad one. I sell janome machines and have never seen this. I love the 8900 for FAQ.......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Here is a printed version of the instructions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
I already have a few of these. I make them in Christmas fabrics and sell them near Christmas time. V......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Not likely, but crossing my fingers! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina is coming out with a new machine! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
A machine with directional sewing really does exist! Starting with the Babylock melody you can go si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts on display ... fun to see your work on a blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Thanks Nicki, I am glad to be able to be a part of this great project. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts on display ... fun to see your work on a blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
What is the date these are supposed to be mailed by? I forgot! But I will take care of it tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
The blocks are all together! Planning to add a border by Sunday, then back and quilt next week! Wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
I know it has been forever! I have 7 blocks left to trim and will be sewing the top together tomorr......

Thank you all! Your blocks will be in the quilt. I am still trying to get it put together. Somehow ......

No problem lens it will be a couple weeks before I can actually sew! Thank you so much!...

Tomorrow I will begin picking a sashing fabric! The blocks are all wonderful and the last ones shoul......

Hi, I'm back. Sorry for the absence. Can't explain now, just need prayers. Also having health issues......

More blocks came on saturday, I will post a picture tomorrow evening of the new ones that have come ......

Aww...ya'll are so sweet!...

Wonderful blocks! Love the variety of lights and sarks and vivids! All so beautiful...

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Getting sewing done...just not my number 3 project....probably won't finish it because of the machin......

Discussion Topic  RE: FatcatPatterns BOM (in Quilting & Needlework) by ilovemy4kids
Must....resist....temptation.....My son collects PENGUINS! No....I don't have time! AARRGGHH! I a......

» Refine Search
» New Search