Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by TheAbramsTeam
"Debuting Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 11 p.m. ET/PT, Scoring the Deal follows Jason Abrams, real estate speci......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by TheAbramsTeam
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to touch base and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We filmed a second ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by TheAbramsTeam
Hello Idaho! First, thank you so much for giving Scoring The Deal a chance! I am thrilled that yo......

Thanks for the feedback Annett! We will make sure to bring all this up with the producers during our......

Thanks for tuning and and for the feedback guys! It looks like we are having some success! Hopefully......

That is ok Idaho! I know they re-aired later that evening, but I am not sure when again they might r......

Hello everyone! Thank you to any of you who got a chance to tune in last night for the premiere epi......

We work with a local affiliate agent in each major city we go to, you will see in most of the episod......

Thank you so much Charming!!! It is so scary to put yourself and your family on TV without knowing ......

Here is a sneak preview video of the show! We would love some feedback from everyone! Especially Cha......

Hey Idaho, My firm has a marketing department that works on all of our social media and message boa......

Hey Charming, Although I did not start this thread, your post was brought to my attention to respon......

Discussion Topic  NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by TheAbramsTeam
"Debuting Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 11 p.m. ET/PT, Scoring the Deal follows Jason Abrams, real estate speci......

» Refine Search
» New Search