Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1468 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Oh my, our problems are not that bad! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Oh good! We're not unusual!!!!...

Discussion Topic  air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Really, I know weird things happen, but a little switch thingy was covered with ants. Their little (......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by junk collector
I have no idea if it had the option, but we would not have used it due to the low ceilings. ETA: I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by junk collector
The fan in my den is flush without the down-rod. Not a great pic, and I hope I got the dust off, but......

Thanks Always, of course we would want the nickel finish. The details on the web are stating a "min......

I'm looking for a similar item also for the kitchen. Found this on overstock but yikes! the price! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel - Question (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Per square ft sure, but we're trying to get an idea of budget. Master bath is a gut, and we might ha......

Discussion Topic  Bathroom Remodel - Question (in General Decorating) by junk collector
OK, so we've had the contractor in and the cabinet guy in for our bathroom remodel. Both have state......

Discussion Topic  RE: Georgia Candy Roaster Squash - Updated with Pic! (in General Gardening) by junk collector
OK - DH and I went out there last night and went over the plant with a fine tooth comb. Found three ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Georgia Candy Roaster Squash - Updated with Pic! (in General Gardening) by junk collector
I might have one out there. Pumpkins are obvious as each baby is round. I found something resembling......

Discussion Topic  Georgia Candy Roaster Squash - Updated with Pic! (in General Gardening) by junk collector
Does anyone grow these? We planted and the vines are lovely, but our other squash (pumpkins, wee be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by junk collector
We made it through the first year but were not happy with the (old) furnace and the swamp cooler, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Ah, shoot. Personally, I would just keep it closed when guests are over....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by junk collector
If you are on your own, go ahead and store the door and replace it with a beaded curtain or other si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by junk collector
I'm sitting here waiting for the repair guy - any time between the hours of... Well, it's a four ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Wow - even more goodies to look at. We're sweating uncontrollably. Desert southwest in mid July wi......

Wow - you all found some treasures! What a treat to see original Peanuts drawings! I hope those are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Furniture matching (in General Decorating) by junk collector
Welcome to the boards ......

» Refine Search
» New Search