Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1994 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
Per the IRS she receives an exemption of up to $250,000 in capital gains taxes on the profit of the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
DS is cooking a turkey, instead of dressing I'm making a pineapple casserole and we'll have new pota......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: How worried should I be? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
QT - Thanks for the info. It sounds like your house might be mid century modern? The wrap around w......

Discussion Topic  RE: How worried should I be? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
I pretty much agree with everything Surf now laid out. What is most important is what works best fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: help..... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
DH worked out of town during the week for 10 years and he stayed at Candlewood Suites. Not fancy bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
Congratulations! You sold a condo during the crash for a profit!! I don't understand how you walke......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
aychihuahua - What you list is exactly what a bank would request if she were applying for a mortgage......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying or selling your home (in Real Estate) by Charming
I sent the OP a message suggesting we did not appreciate the advertising and she was welcome to cont......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
Hi Dawn, I'm glad you went to your agent's broker. BTW - what did s/he say? The first response sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of Home Loan (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
Message sent to Robert Planks: Members of the message boards appreciate most contributions. Also, m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I think DH was starting to have some serious memory problems. His cardio dr recently changed one of......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I used to buy beans by mail order from Peets back when they roasted day of and shipped over night. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first home, doubts. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Charming
Don't know I agree with metwo, I think you are probably with Safebridge, although the only Shawn I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I'm more comfortable with something on, that is why I use a sleep bra. I think for around the house......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vitamin K foods and Coumadin (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Sometimes DH will go too heavy on the high K veggies and they will adjust his dose until the next ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Dinner tonight? Hmmmm, I guess it's time to go freezer diving. I have no clue and nothing thawed. ......

After cooking all week, we're going out for burgers tonight. Actually, I'll get the Philly cheesest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Charming
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search