Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1995 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I don't care for them either but I have to agree with SMS and others = it is time for the little peo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
An example of how we are all different. I have no desire to live here long past my ability to enjoy......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
We've been in our home 14 1/2 years. Unfortunately for us, we have a double lot (2/3 acre which is ......

Discussion Topic  Another, ewww that smell!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
DH used my car to take the trash to the recycling center and did not notice there was a crack in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peas/Beans - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I like most peas and beans except black eye peas. Won't eat them, won't cook them. I don't care sq......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I love to read. For years I had so many mandatory things to read it was a guilty pleasure to read a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help!! (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Hey Sherry, This one has me stumped - I wouldn't dare look at the website for love or money with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greek pasta salad (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Always a favorite and I have seen it served with a white cheese - such as mozzarella cubed in place ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling AS IS vs. Action (HELP) (in Get It Sold) by Charming
What does your listing agent say? If you thought the offers were low from the regular listing - you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy shelf (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
I have a small lazy susan on the top shelf of one cabinet - it has very low clearance and is not use......

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
What Lurah said. Years ago when the Olympics were held in Atlanta, DD's church choir was invited to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
When I had my hair colored by the stylist some of them had the hardest time understanding I did not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Good luck to them with the organic thing on the cruise. ......

I have close ties with several people over the internet, but it is through and organization very imp......

Seaborne, I'm not real sure what you mean by "urban household"? Please elaborate. I get the unfort......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping question (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Junk Collector, Depending on how she handled the problem - with concern and speed - I would have giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming

Discussion Topic  RE: No Garage (in Get It Sold) by Charming
If the norm for your neighborhood is to have a garage, I would suggest you find out how much it will......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I don't can but I do freeze. Blueberries have been plentiful this summer and yesterday I found out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming

» Refine Search
» New Search