Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1933 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
OMG!!! LOS and SR - I can sympathize. LOS - not quite that big a mess at the same time, but Yeah, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Couple of ideas - do you have a metal colander? You could use that in a large pot to steam the cabb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Sherry, you might be thinking about beef cabbage soup. Love the stuff. Ground beef, cabbage onions......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetarian help (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Browsing one of my Vegetarian cookbooks I found a recipe for Broccoli and Ricotta Cannelloni that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help-pumpkin bread (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Mix the salt and soda in with your flour before adding to wet ingredients. I usually add much more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help-pumpkin bread (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I use the recipe from my old battered Pillsbury Recipe Book. For 2 loaves of Pumpkin Bread: 1 can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
On some homes it gives windows a contemporary clean look to not have screens. Our neighbor in Virgi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Another Coffee Maker Topic (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I think Keurig might have made a coffee maker that I might buy. I briefly saw a commercial for it -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
Never had orange hair but the first time as a teenager when I "experimented" with hair coloring I en......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning help needed (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
DH is responsible for dusting. We have collected A LOT of things over the years that need his atten......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Lard :( (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming

Sherry, Another thought - check the Hispanic foods section of your local grocery. Also, most stores......

I guess modern cooks don't know the joys of cooking with pure lard. Best biscuits ever!...

Discussion Topic  RE: time it takes to cook. (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
The best thing about DH retiring - I don't wash dishes or clean the kitchen these days (I'm still th......

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Hmm, thought I answered yesterday, must have been interrupted before I finished. LOS - The time so......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Won't have to do this again!" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming

Discussion Topic  RE: "Won't have to do this again!" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming

Discussion Topic  RE: Carrot Casserole?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I am not a celery fan so when a recipe calls for cream soup I use the reduced sodium cream of mushro......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I put a pot roast on in the slow cooker before heading out to show houses today. Fixing the green b......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I've been chasing in circles all week with clients and have not had time to think about lunch, much ......

» Refine Search
» New Search