Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1916 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Carrot Casserole?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I am not a celery fan so when a recipe calls for cream soup I use the reduced sodium cream of mushro......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I put a pot roast on in the slow cooker before heading out to show houses today. Fixing the green b......

I've been chasing in circles all week with clients and have not had time to think about lunch, much ......

Tonight will be teriyaki salmon with mashed potatoes and collards. Sounds weird but a combination I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I'm a firm believer when dissatisfied with a national or regional chain, for any reason, to call the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Knock on wood, I've never had the flu. I get the flu shot every year and have had no reaction. My ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Sound really good. I'm making them for DH for his road trip with the DD's....

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINOFF of vacation thread... (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I've been on about 14 Royal Caribbean cruises on everything but their newest class. If you do a Ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
MountainBeach- Part of the reason we bought an RV last year was to take cross country trips. We are......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
And it really annoys me when people puts words in my mouth that were never there. What you posted h......

The get taxed at different rates much less than income. Inheritances are not taxed on the first $1M......

It is very popular in the south to have low property and income taxes but high personal property and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good idea or not?// (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I would use it as soon as possible. If the cans aren't lined tomato and high acid products start to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food Fight (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
An experienced cook or trained chef knows the proportions for baked goods - cake, bread, cookies, et......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food Fight (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I would have trouble wit coconut scented rice no matter how authentic - just not a flavor I care for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
I know it is supposed to be good and versatile but I have never cared for eggplant. I've tried cook......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brussels Sprouts - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Charming
Brussell Sprouts - the less you do the better. DH and I both love them roasted with a little salt a......

» Refine Search
» New Search