Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 98
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1948 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Paducah Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I haven't been on the message board much lately, but I was wondering if anyone is going to the Paduc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Rooms (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
The decorations in my sewing room are thimble cases and quilt blocks on one wall....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ DECEMBER Block! ♫♫♪ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I finally got time to put my block together. Nothing like the last day....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ DECEMBER Block! ♫♫♪ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Congratulations J Lu!!! I just printed out the pattern and hope to get it done this weekend, if not......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ NOVEMBER Block! ♫♫♪ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I made my block last weekend, just haven't had a chance to post. But here it is....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ OCTOBER Block! ♫♫♪ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Thanks, CBQ. I will be sure to take a pic of the chain block before they are all sewn together. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ OCTOBER Block! ♫♫♪ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I know the chain block is to be kept secret, but I didn't know if we were going to post a pic of it ......

Do we need to take a pic of our chain blocks before we sew them all together? I have been sewing mi......

I had to work on this month's block in little snippits of sewing time. I finally got it done. Here......

I have the directions printed, now to decide on the fabrics. I really like this block....

Discussion Topic  RE: what else could possible happen? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Oh shoot! I used one of those trigger words. Owie, you and your family are still in our prayers. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ SEPTEMBER Block! ♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Some really beautiful blocks again his month. Jen, I love your color choices. I finally got a few ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ SEPTEMBER Block! ♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I'm FINALLY back on the boards. Most of the time I get on here at work. Last Monday my computer cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Shey, I started my quilt several years ago. I still have only a little more than half done. Since ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #7 -- WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Here's my block 7. I can't believe I'm the first to post....

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm welcome (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
Welcome to the boards. We have tons of fun here....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
The fastest thing for the border would be a meander. You could also do qtr. circles like a Baptist ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get NO sewing done all summer... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
When I have a quilt with such straight lines, I like to contrast the piecing with curvy lines. You ......

The sides of our pool are sturdy. The guy that installed it was inside the pool without the lining ......

Discussion Topic  RE: News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by Meme quilts
I was in her store about 4 years ago. I guess it was just getting started. She is a very friendly ......

» Refine Search
» New Search