Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Typing with both hands! :) (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
Best wishes for a complete recovery and a safe and happy holiday....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: "Tarting" Up A Plain Dessert Into Christmas (in Food & Entertaining) by ChloeGT
Gorgeous!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Beds for guests (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ChloeGT
The guest room bed is made up with sheets and coverlet, but the sleeping pillows and pillow cases ar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet recommendations anyone??? (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
I love Toto comfort height, elongated toilets. They are absolutely the best toilets I've ever owned......

Discussion Topic  Emeril Lagasse's Townhouse (in Selling New York) by ChloeGT
Did you see this episode? That townhouse was stunning. His wife is a designer? Wow! She can deco......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Selling New York

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas decorating done! Here's a little peek. (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
What a nice job you and your daughter did. I love seeing people's decorations. I'm working on mine......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Games Do You Play-Board, Cards, Etc (in Food & Entertaining) by ChloeGT
Our family plays Scrabble most often, but we also play Mindstein. We found it last year at the holi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Answers I have always wanted but were afraid to ask (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
1. Do you store cups and glasses on a shelf face down or face up? Face up. 2. Does your toilet pape......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were going to build a new house (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ChloeGT
I enjoy having a living room and dining room separate from the kitchen and family room. There's no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've changed my mind! Also, need opinions on drapery with bedding. (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
In general, I like draperies to be close to the wall color and relatively plain when I plan to use h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Washing sky lights? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ChloeGT
I have pro window washers clean them once per year. Once they are sparkling clean, I usually receiv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shows on DVD (in Sarah's House) by ChloeGT
Sadly, none of Sarah's shows are available on DVD. Fans have been asking for them for years to no a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Sarah's House

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Walmart Complaint (in General Decorating) by ChloeGT
How frustrating! Barnes & Noble has much lower prices online than in-store and will not honor the o......

» Refine Search
» New Search