Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (578 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Very nice. Your hard work paid off....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace REDO Done! Need HELP with hanging Mirror SCROLL DOWN! (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Oh, that looks similar to the mirror I've been wanting from PB for years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Cats Do You Have (in Pets) by Georgia Peach
Just 1 cat but I have 2 litter boxes. This is the only cat I've ever owned and I have owned many th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Great picture ML. Sweet memories for you and your family ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deer on the run... (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
I feel sort of sad for them although they are trotting along like they have crossed this bridge befo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: One More Wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Beautiful ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A perfect day. (in Food & Entertaining) by Georgia Peach
Me either KYIS. I really have no desire to visit outside the country although if it were possible I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

We took a walk through the park and strolled past the ruins. We ate our first lobster rolls at the ......

Beautiful Garden....

LOS, I'm attaching pictures that I took last year when we visited Fort Williams and Portland Head Li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely no progress (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Glad to see you posting. I always enjoy your projects so show pictures when you can....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello & Pre-wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Beautiful pictures VE. The bride is gorgeous. I'm glad your mother was able to enjoy the festivitie......

Discussion Topic  RE: an entertaining food story (in Food & Entertaining) by Georgia Peach
LOL...LOS! Friday evening I prepared a low country boil for my family. Had to have iced tea with it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Ready for Fall (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
I love the old brick walkway. Mums just speak Fall to me!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
It's perfect Martha. I loved reading about the history of it and to think you helped prepare food f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
I do not have a picture of our actual bathroom window shutter (it's smaller) but here is a picture o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kind of snake? (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
I've never been a fan of snakes either although this summer I've had a black snake hanging out at my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
ML, please post when you can and let us know all about the festivities! Everything you are doing so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Christmas Candy: GP, I am also a huge fan of bling!! Boning refers to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm more a city girl than (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
I don't believe it's a cornstalk but whatever it is it's happy ......

» Refine Search
» New Search