Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (557 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
I like your flooring with the dark wood cabinets Indexlady. Very pretty ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Another fan of vinyl floors. They are just so easy to keep. We have had flooring with laminate, ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpiece (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Love this! I actually just purchased a similar bowl from PB and was trying to decide what to place ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Craft Fair (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Love this time of year with all the craft fairs in our area. I haven't seen the wood crafts like you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Beautiful pictures!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Wedding Video (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Enjoyed the video. Such a lovely couple and the setting was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Georgia Peach
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Georgia Peach

HandyAnn, do you, or others, have any space saving ideas you can share? I have found the stackable......

beedeeess, what a sweet picture! I looked on line and googled the breed. My first thought was the......

I need to google a Whippet. I'm not familiar with this dog breed. Indexlady, if we have a certai......

Yes, Metwo, it's obvious by Handy Ann's post the phrase "everything we need" has a different meaning......

DH would like to downsize. We mostly travel alone but once or twice a year we plan a trip with the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gardening Resolutions 2015 (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach

Discussion Topic  RE: Mumbo, Jumbo, Gumbo (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
I just registered....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 1/2 & counting (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Hopefully we will receive some by this afternoon....

Discussion Topic  RE: hummer (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Great picture!...

Discussion Topic  RE: As promised: my Fall urns (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Very pretty Froo. I have the same urns and they need some Fall colors in them!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hummers (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
One was a very bright colored green and the other more greenish brown ? but no red throat. Vera, I'......

» Refine Search
» New Search