Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (608 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Great finds everyone and I could find a place for each one in my home. LOS, our daughter only wante......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Not really a bargain but I wanted them! Mercury Glass Candlesticks from PB. I plan to use them for......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Praying for your mom and your family Vera Ellen....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Knockout Roses (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Haven't the knockouts been beautiful this season? Mine are starting to look ragged but I blame it o......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT adult siblings OT (in Food & Entertaining) by Georgia Peach
I'm thankful the disputes are just between the siblings. I have a wonderful relationship with my ni......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: OT adult siblings OT (in Food & Entertaining) by Georgia Peach

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/11 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/11 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
Mary Ann, thank you for hosting MMF this week. I recently purchased these lamps at a local fabric s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by Georgia Peach
Martha, You freeze your jars? Please share this technique. I've never seen tomatoes canned this wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes This Summer? (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Our insect troubles seem worse this year especially the yellow flies and gnats. GaK do you think t......

Discussion Topic  RE: empty nester!!! (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Awe, so sweet! So happy for you. Glad you are close by. Congrats to you too BET!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Ladies come to Visit (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
They belong to the neighboring landowner. I can't pet them and not sure I want to. He says they bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Ladies come to Visit (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Yes JC, they are peahens. On nice days I open my door for the fresh air but I have to watch her. S......

I don't feed them Carlene. They would never go home....lol......

Discussion Topic  The Ladies come to Visit (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
These 2 ladies visit me every morning at my office door. Sometimes their boyfriends follow but they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Flboy Are you familiar with the Paint Program? Open Paint, choose resize, choose pixels, type 640 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Flboy, if you need help posting pics just ask away. I'll try to help and if I don't have the answer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interesting article (in General Gardening) by Georgia Peach
Thank you for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like?? (in General Decorating) by Georgia Peach
I'm not a fan of the kitchen either. I do like the floors and the white exterior but IMO the entire......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mouse Deterrent? (in Environmental Living) by Georgia Peach
Thank you SandyBeach. My mouse problem seems to be solved but will certainly try the peppermint if ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

» Refine Search
» New Search