Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (864 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using old mattress pads for quilt batting? (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
HA .....MY GRANDPA WAS SO THRIFTY (GOOD WORD FOR IT) HE WAS USING A MATTRESS PAD FOR A YEAR AS HIS L......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
You are all the best I love you all..keep me in your prayers I will keep you posted. When people ta......

Discussion Topic  Carpal Tunnel Operation Schedualed It Very Worried Though (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I have had issues with carpal tunnel for about 10 years but it has gotten bad in the last year. Can'......

Discussion Topic  OT lined wool pants (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
My daughter just bought a pair of lined wool pants and we have no idea how to take care of them They......

Discussion Topic  DO YOU ASK FIRST OR JUST GO FOR IT (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I SAW A QUILT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE OUT OF THE NEW MODERN HANKIES THAT KIDS USE NOW ADAYS EACH ......

Discussion Topic  RE: mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
EVELYN B I JUST LOST A 27 YEAR OLD NIECE TO CANCER THIS WEEK AND HER BIRTHDAY WOULD HAVE BEEN VALENT......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
HAS CREATION STATION BEEN TAKEN YET....

Discussion Topic  VIKING TWIN NEEDLE QUESTION (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I AM USING A TWIN NEEDLE TO HEM A KNIT DRESS. I'M PRETTY SURE I HAVE IT THREADED RIGHT BUT THE THRE......

Discussion Topic  Carpal Tunnel (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
My brother asked me today when I was going to finish a quilt I was working on for him.....my hands h......

Discussion Topic  1950s hairpin leg tray side table like a tv tray with formica insert (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
Have you see one bought one at a garage sale for 5 and I have never seen one like it. Would like an......

Discussion Topic  Putting Down Peel And Stick Question (in General Remodeling) by michelle1538
I have decided not to pull up my old floor to put down my peel and stick but should I sand the floor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Replacing Door Trim (in General Remodeling) by michelle1538
I need to replace some door trim around my house. How do you match up a trim that I do not see at m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  What To Tie With (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I know this gets asked every once in awhile but could you tell me what you like to tie with. I have......

Discussion Topic  JoAnns Coupon Book Is In The Stores (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
Jo Anns has an idea book that has coupons on the back the coupons are all 50% and good for 6 months ......

Discussion Topic  Ragtimes (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I want to make a quilt for my nephew but he is starting in 9th grade and is already well over 6 ft t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 875 Quilter (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I don't reach for the pressure foot but I used to all the time.... I wish they had made that button ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 875 Quilter (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
I forgot to mention that my LQS also has a crazy quilter class where they show you how to construct ......

I have that machine my husband got it for me 5 years ago when I turned 50....do the math LOL....I to......

Discussion Topic  Question on fusible web (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
Somewhere this week I was reading about a lite fusible web that does not come on paper you have to u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ladies, can you relate?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by michelle1538
When my mom was having chemo they gave her oxycodone sp? well one got lost and I kept telling the nu......

» Refine Search
» New Search