Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (48 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
a very very happy birthday to you! I am looking for sharing some cake with you! LOL ( chocolate I ho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  hand quilting for hire question (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
OK friends... in order to make some extra cash while in nursing school I was considering doing hand ......

Discussion Topic  hand quilting for hire question (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
OK friends... in order to make some extra cash while in nursing school I was considering doing hand ......

Discussion Topic  ideas please... (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
Hello friends, as many of you know from old posts, I like sharing my quilty and crafty skills with o......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas please... (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
thank you all for your great responses....I am already devising in my head projects you have recomme......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas please... (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
oh my gosh ladies! what great ideas! Any other ideas you come u with holler back! I will certainly l......

Discussion Topic  ideas please... (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
Hello friends, as many of you know from old posts, I like sharing my quilty and crafty skills with o......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
so sorry to hear of you loss. I agree that hospice nurses are special, but we as the ones who work w......

Discussion Topic  RE: One of our "quilty" friends is hurting today (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
My thoughts and P's with you Lois. ((((hugs))))...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Giveaway--Done--ONE MORE box left! (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
I would love a box of fabrics! Can I choose a large one please? I am most interested in the fat quar......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know, I know (in Quilting & Needlework) by tinapq
paus...I agree with using sugar and cream yarns for kitchen items like this. I use the 100% cotton y......

» Refine Search
» New Search