Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 517
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10339 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What I made in my newly cleaned sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Cute, cute and cute....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly fabrics - deal of the day (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
I like today's first one. I am a su ck er for anything floral. That has become a problem with my sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
I want a block that is unfinished at 12 1/2. I saw a picture of a quilt made with coins and it had a......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Thank you. Could not wrap my brain around it. A coin is a 2 1/2 x 5 inch piece of fabric....

Discussion Topic  need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
I have black and white coins that I want to make into a 12 1/2 inch block. I want to put the coins d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Generally if something looks too good to be true it is. A lot of the layer cakes that you find that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
That was not a stupid question. Years ago I could not wrap my mind around the size of a fat quarter.......

Discussion Topic  RE: What color thread would you use for this applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
I always match the colors like the others were saying. That being said I know people who use black o......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Annuals Geraniums (in General Gardening) by owie
I use to do that then life became real busy. I miss doing it but raising my grandchildren made me to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about string blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
I often wondered how to do this. Thanks for asking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy stringy bunny mini (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Oh, for Pete's sake. That is so adorable. What a neat idea. That could b done with other animals too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strings and pieces of batting, Crumb Catchers? (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
great idea...

Discussion Topic  RE: stain glass quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
gorgeous....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Thanks for letting me know....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
Mine were mailed today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember those big leaves> (in General Gardening) by owie
That is a bit much, in my opinion. But I guess it does take awhile to make one....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your favorite plants for pots? (in General Gardening) by owie
I planted herbs, petunias, marigolds, cleome, geraniums, zinnia, pansies and more last year. I truly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden update & question (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
They are gorgeous....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Mother of 38 (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
You should join us over on the gardening board. Glad your babies are doing good....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by owie
That is so cute. What a neat idea....

» Refine Search
» New Search