Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 103
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2043 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I got a telemarketer on my cell phone the other day, I knew it was because of the way it came on the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Sewnso, they will call back! They call all the time, my patent answer is thank you for telling me t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, leading Choices (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Orientals too! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresden Plate hotpads (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Love them, great way to stash bust and make gifts at the same time!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mail from Terrye French (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I got one like that about a neighbor, she was sitting next to me when the email came in! We joked a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Hubby loved it, I too posted to facebook! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Another Stashbusting possibility!!! Thanks Roomie!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2006 PP ornament swap need help! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I will take a picture of the PP ornaments, and post the site, assuming it still exists! I am not on......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2006 PP ornament swap need help! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
found the pattern as I was sorting papers in the sewing room. Not sure how it ended up with the bil......

Discussion Topic  2006 PP ornament swap need help! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I want to remember there was a pattern that went with the ornaments we swapped that was a Christmas ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
This is the back from Duke!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
This is for a Friends DD who graduated divinity school this year! The front is her University of SC......

This is Hubby's Peachtree Road Race T's from his running days!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Know How Many Days Are Left? As of July 9th, 168! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I am going to make those oven things the ones like a clamshell, Have the fabric and insulbrite, jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
121, I am in and out, HS football season since my kids march is rough! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT more giggles (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Did they paint the hooves?!? That picture is so funny!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Love the RWB blocks! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: scrap busting projects (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Great site, thanks, bookmarked, just have to watch out for those little elves that add to your stash......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look at MSQ new disapearring hourglass block tutorial! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Love the block, will have to try it, would make a great red and black quilt!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Glad to hear she is improving! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search