Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 102
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2033 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Hubby loved it, I too posted to facebook! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Another Stashbusting possibility!!! Thanks Roomie!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Know How Many Days Are Left? As of July 9th, 168! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I am going to make those oven things the ones like a clamshell, Have the fabric and insulbrite, jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Love the RWB blocks! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Glad to hear she is improving! ......

Discussion Topic  2006 PP ornament swap need help! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I want to remember there was a pattern that went with the ornaments we swapped that was a Christmas ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt Repair Suggestions _Finished! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I did a repair recently, and used a row from the quilt to fix, and did it by applique leaving the or......

Discussion Topic  Need help re: stableizers (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I have been asked to make a quilt for a girl friend, from clothes from her late FIL! What kind of......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
T&P's going up!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Teddy Bears (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I have a couple books on how to make teddy bears, they were on my bucket list since I used to collec......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Mot I have that baseball fabric! Loving the projects! I am getting more inspired! Did finish quil......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I like that idea roomie!! Thanks! ......

I love the snowballs oposite the 9 patch! Never thought to do that!......

Love the projects! I will work on more since I about to be snowbound if the weather happens as pred......

Here's a close-up of a few squares!...

I started this one a while back, and used it as leaders and enders for the t-shirt quilt! It is a s......

I have my quilting mojo in overdrive! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sewing is so cool - ahh cold (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
Send it my way Riley! This was the view outside my house this morning! I live northeast of Atlanta......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you are missing the 2014 COF... (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I wish I could join y'all! May is the worst month, as a rule, for me. With 3 teens and banquets fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what I learned to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by GAQuilter
I need the same class as Starry Sky! LOL! It is on my bucket list to learn! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search