Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (546 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Pop up camper curtain (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ilvmicki2
I want to make new curtains and some pillows for my pop up camper. Does any one have fabric type sug......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Pop up camper curtain (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ilvmicki2
These will be inside the camper. I just wanted blackout because I will wake up as soon as I see ligh......

Discussion Topic  Pop up camper curtain (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ilvmicki2
I want to make new curtains and some pillows for my pop up camper. Does any one have fabric type sug......

Discussion Topic  Looking for penguin ornament ideas (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
I made penguin tree ornaments before from 3 inch wooden tags and am looking to do a penguin themed t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for penguin ornament ideas (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
I may have to make those olive penguins for our office party!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for penguin ornament ideas (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
Well here are the penguin ornaments I made. I drew a penguin and then cut the pieces from felt and s......

Discussion Topic  Looking for penguin ornament ideas (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
I made penguin tree ornaments before from 3 inch wooden tags and am looking to do a penguin themed t......

Discussion Topic  RE: News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ilvmicki2
Hamilton, MO is about an hour north of Kansas City. Kansas City is about 4 hours north of Branson, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious- How did you come up with your moniker? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Ilvmicki2
Mine is because I love that mouse who resides in Florida. Iluvmickey was probably already gone. So I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tree pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Ilvmicki2
can someone send me the pattern. I changed computers and I can find it. Thanks, Colleen...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: New Snow Removal Ordinance (in Environmental Living) by Ilvmicki2
Check with your church. Some scout and youth groups volunteer to help out with snow removal for peop......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: After 3.5 years, I have a Christmas quilt on my bed! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Ilvmicki2
It is very pretty - I don't think I could be that patient to do a quilt!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Unending scarf (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
To Infinity and beyond - Buzz Lightyear - Toy Story Ravelery.com has lots of crochet and knit infin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show us your Christmas Tree (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
I don't know why it was upside down - ACKKKKK!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Show us your Christmas Tree (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
This is the front porch at my house. I made the big mesh wreath that now impedes me from seeing out ......

This is my penguin themed tree for the office in honor of the new penguin exhibit at the Kansas City......

Discussion Topic  RE: more hats (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Ilvmicki2
The sock monkey is so cute! I love them. I have a sock monkey santa hat that I wear around Christma......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Simple Sharpie Snowman Mug (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
Did you use the paint kind of Sharpies? Also did you bake it? TIA, Colleen...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grinch Hats? (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
When i made hats last year for paint stick ornaments, I sewed a long tube of fleece the diameter I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clothespin nativity (in Holiday Crafts) by Ilvmicki2
That reminds me of the crèche I made when I was a kid at Sunday school with the same clothes pins an......

» Refine Search
» New Search