Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (382 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: New Series Taping (in Sarah's House) by 1wiley1
She didn't mention any other upcoming shows but she did joke about how HGTV was sure happy to do the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Sarah's House

I was fortunate enough to see and meet Sarah recently in Los Angeles at a public appearance promotin......

Yeah, after watching them, it was only two new ones but it was still a nice surprise!!...

Did anyone catch the Sarah marathon today. I thought they were reruns but started to watch one earl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sarah Richardson (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
Yeah, I'd heard it's not one of her better shows but as I told her, she's not only one of my favorit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Sarah Richardson (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
I was fortunate to meet Sarah Richardson yesterday at the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles. Dur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sara Richardson (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
Wouldn't it be fun to revisit the past days of HGTV by having the network occasionally air blocks of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sara Richardson (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
Add me to the list of Sarah Richardson fans. HGTV has normally brought all her shows to the U.S.A. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cousins: The Scale Has Tipped to Over-Hyped (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by 1wiley1
I liked the original show, Kitchen Cousins. I liked it because not only did we see some pretty amaz......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Cousins Undercover (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
My guess is that if the viewers really like a host and the host doesn't require a high budget salary......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it, too. (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
I finally watched an episode of Love it or List it Too and was surprised to see Jillian. Jillian wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sarah Richardson's New Show (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by 1wiley1
As with most of Sarah's shows, they always air in Canada first. But usually, we get to see them 6 m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Dear Producers of Love it or List It (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1
Maybe it would make sense if you were only renovating one room. But in the case of LIOLI, the homeo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dear Producers of Love it or List It (in Favorite Shows) by 1wiley1

That's true, there is no guarantee on home prices. But when David shows them a home over their budg......

» Refine Search
» New Search