Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Thank you Sue [Stitches] for the post card I received today. I have never seen one that features qu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Another card in the mail this morning......

Yes Gonesewin .. it was I......

Huge excitement today when I cleared the mail box......

Discussion Topic  RE: finished baby girl crib quilt - pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Lovely bright happy baby quilt!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Which colour do I have the most of? Just checked and it is red. And the least? Blue. I don't know......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Coffee......

QUESTIONS - Do you have a favorite brand of thread? Cotton or poly? Use only a few basic colors of t......

Favourite block type? Now that is difficult to answer. I like to applique at night [by hand], I li......

I live in a little house that belongs to Other Half ... before I moved in it was a real bachelor pad......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Pumpkin Patch II - Marion Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Welcome back Marion. Hoping that your recovery is complete soon......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Voted......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
I would like to but not too soon ...too many Christmas projects to do first!...

Discussion Topic  RE: christmas tree trivets (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
I like them!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Perfect!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Wow Holee, that is gorgeous!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A tour of the Woodworkers Shop (where your doll quilts go) MUST SEE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
There are some wonderful generous people in the world! These folk are high on that list....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Fantastic makeover!!! I love the fabric, it so suits the style of chair....

Discussion Topic  RE: finished ror by row (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shirlwin
Gorgeous!! That is truly a heirloom....

» Refine Search
» New Search