Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2019 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HQ Sweet 16 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Have fun. A few guild members have the Sweet16. One loves it and uses it all the time, and the othe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Buggy Barn is closing (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I have a lot of their books. Sorry to hear they are closing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Just checked nonstop flights from Charlotte and they are $459. I guess DH can't come along, haha. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Ttt...

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I haven't been to LaGuardia in years. My suggestion, stay in the airport while you're waiting for y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Marlene and Jo- glad to see your names on the list! Happy to see that I will again be able to chat ......

I'm glad to see the interest picking up! I think it will be a great place to be in March and a fun ......

Wow. I'm really surprised that his hasn't filled up yet. In the past COF has filled up right away....

Discussion Topic  RE: I'd Rather Clean House (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I love pping! I have done whole piped quilts....

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Thanks for all the good thoughts and quilt shop info! Two weeks from today, I will be a southerner!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Thank you ladies!...

Discussion Topic  Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
In about 2 1/2 weeks we will be leaving NY and moving to NC. Just wondering who from this board liv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Thanks Fleur....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Fleur - check you PMs....

My sis is too. My block came today and as usual it's a beauty....

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think these quilters are saying? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Devonne- yes to your hairnets question. The employees in the bakery at my grocery store wear them....

Discussion Topic  RE: babyLock Enlighten serger (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Thanks for the help. I will check out them all out tomorrow! I'm thinking that cube one may do it ......

Discussion Topic  babyLock Enlighten serger (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I'm hoping some one here has this machine and was able to find a rolling tote that it fits in. I tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'for all 'ageing rockers' (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Age and vision, sigh. My biggest fear was that by the time I retired and had time to sew my vision......

» Refine Search
» New Search