Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 104
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2080 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Very nice....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Good luck in Florida. Where in Florida will you be living?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt smart products (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I used it to make the Lone Star and a king sized double wedding ring. It works very well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I just realized that I didn't post my April block yet. Sorry. We've been so busy here. I will do it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
The April blocks are arriving early. They are all very nice....

I received my block today too. I will send it to Diane to post for me over the weekend. Thanks sis......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Beautiful. Maybe I need one of those? Hmmmm...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help finding a quilting product - located thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I made a king sized double wedding ring and a Lone Star using quiltsmart. It is an easy product to......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I'm in. Just hope the weather cooperates up here in NY. That's prime snowfall time here. Could mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Mine is ready to mail, but it's too early....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Very nice...

Sometimes there is no accounting for the mail service. And sometimes the ladies dont have a chance ......

Diane- I really like your block. I'm guessing it was paper pieced?...

Both very nice...

Thanks Diane. YES, all the points are there. I took the pic with my phone and then encountered som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bead swap? All you CQ-ers, looky here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I'd like to get into this CQing. But I have nothing yet to swap....

Discussion Topic  RE: MugRug - Binding Tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Bravo! Well done. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
I simply say I'm going upstairs and it's assumed that I'm going to sew in one of the three bedrooms ......

Discussion Topic  RE: *******CQ Anything Goes Challenge Winners******** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Karen- I got it. And I replied. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: *******CQ Anything Goes Challenge Winners******** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Missmommy
Kmouse - now you've done it! Thanks for the links. Is there somewhere I can get a "starter" kit wi......

» Refine Search
» New Search