Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 80
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1586 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by Meischa
I agree with RELady about the heavy hitter. Search long and hard to find a good agent. I understan......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by Meischa
I really think you and your agent need to get the "its a steal for its size" idea out of your head. ......

It appears you do not have it listed on the MLS? You say you overbuilt for the area, you need to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by Meischa
It is okay to comment or ask a followup question. metwo was just letting people know it was an old ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by Meischa
I know we've discussed this before, I believe one can add value without adding square footage. I've......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa

This reminds of many businesses and private individuals who move to a different state because of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Call Me Casper.... (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
Well, I've always loved Casper... now I've got the song in my head...

Discussion Topic  RE: buying a house in another state (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
First congratulations, you are one step closer. First keep a notepad with you, make lists, write ev......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Meischa
I recently told my son about traveling with a cycling group to Italy, two women in our group were ex......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone else sick of the Jennie Garth ads? (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
The ads make the show look silly, too much playing for the camera. She tells us this is her first ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
I thought this an interesting question so I wasted all morning looking up different sites discussing......

Discussion Topic  RE: once were food and drink products in our lives (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
Lurah, I also love Pensey's and buy the small quantities. I live on the west coast, there is a near......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where does money for repairs/upgrades come from for New Home (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
No, the bank mortgage is based on the value of the property. The amount loaned depends on the terms......

Discussion Topic  RE: how long after inspection is appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
What does your contract say regarding appraisal and close date?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search