Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 80
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1589 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
I thought this an interesting question so I wasted all morning looking up different sites discussing......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: once were food and drink products in our lives (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
Lurah, I also love Pensey's and buy the small quantities. I live on the west coast, there is a near......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Meischa
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by Meischa
Solid hardwood, my son installed bamboo, now replacing it, it looks horrible....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by Meischa
I know a couple of people who put in bamboo and hate it, yes it is green but too soft. Put in soli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where does money for repairs/upgrades come from for New Home (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
No, the bank mortgage is based on the value of the property. The amount loaned depends on the terms......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: how long after inspection is appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
What does your contract say regarding appraisal and close date?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Nita H, I remember you don't leave, I like Flip or Flop and Fixer Upper also. Ignore the negative....

love re, why did you came on here to continually criticize the show and the stars of the show and so......

Discussion Topic  RE: America's Test Kitchen recipes (in Food & Entertaining) by Meischa
Cooks Illustrated is my favorite magazine and I'm a magazine junky. I love all the nerdy ATK stuff t......

Discussion Topic  RE: railing on stairs (in Get It Sold) by Meischa
It appears one can be attached on the open side, you may need to attach another piece of wood. Do y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: property brother's (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
I am aware this show is scripted, but buying a fixer upper can be a good decision for many people. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's best? Move out or live in home we are selling? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
Without seeing your furnished house and knowing your lifestyle we can't answer which is best for you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
Gotta agree with princess, a flipper needn't be a contractor or break a sweat to impress. I like wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: The hill that has them rolling away (in Get It Sold) by Meischa
Price will help anyone overlook the negative to come to the closing table....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: First Time Buyer Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
I echo Jewel's thoughts, why do you want to buy a house when you have unpaid past debt? If you curr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Meischa
Property Brothers is television. I just like to see the before and after, I don't get pay much atte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should seller give buyer access to home before closing to get repair estimates? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
Have you already agreed to the delayed closing? Negotiate both at the same time or don't agree to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finder's/Referral Fee/Gratuity (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Meischa
I think CS is questioning if Ken (LA) should gift George for the referral and also if Mike (seller) ......

» Refine Search
» New Search