Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (222 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A.O. Smith Water Heaters in Delhi (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
Sharma, As metwo said, please go away. No one here is going to waste their time you your unwanted ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Dark Spots oh Shower tile Floor - HELP! (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
Going over the old tiles will be easier and will not damage the deck mud nor the wall tiles. You wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dark Spots oh Shower tile Floor - HELP! (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
"If I hire someone to tear up the tile and replace it, how much do you think that would cost?" I h......

Hi Chica, Sorry you're having this problem. The reason is that the tiles are marble and they're ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you renovate your bathroom when you only have one bath?! (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
Hi Mike, I agree the plastic products are not the best for appearance and for adding value to your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crown Molding (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
I vote for the crown to match the trim if it's white. The crown should not be the same as the ceili......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with sealing bathroom tile (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
Sealing the whole tile does have its drawbacks. For example, some kinds of sealers can darken or sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with sealing bathroom tile (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
I agree, go ahead and use it. You might consider another application of sealer in a few weeks or so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gap (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
You're supposed to install a granite backsplash or ceramic tiles on the walls which would cover the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning new real wood floors ??? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
Many people recommend using vinegar to clean things. It may be alright to remove lime deposits from......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning new real wood floors ??? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan

Discussion Topic  RE: Remodelling a bathroom! Would love input, stores, advice! (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by JazMan
The most important item and most costly will be the shower, mainly how it's built. Do some research......

» Refine Search
» New Search