Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying a house next to a business (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
serviceguy, JMHO but if there's any chance whatsoever that you will not be remaining in the U.S. on......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Carrying two Mortgages....??? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Hi Ruby, Sorry I haven't been around so missed your post. Although I replied to your OP, I try to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Carrying two Mortgages....??? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Hi Ruby, sorry to hear your home hasn't sold yet. Is 40K less than 20% of the value of the new home......

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
Sending positive thoughts your way, Maui. Good Luck!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
If nothing else, this will tell you if they truly love your home and are committed to the deal, IMHO......

You're close enough that the deal should work - somehow. Hoping whatever occurs (either way) is the......

Sorry to hear about the lowball and everything you're going through but happy that you're seeing so ......

Yes, I'd be concerned about the buyer's commitment to the deal, also. Ideally and typically, you re......

Sorry to hear your life situation changed. Unfortunately, potential buyers can often sense that nee......

It's not uncommon to have many looky-loos walk through your home after you initially list it. They'......

Discussion Topic  RE: delays (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Although these issues could negatively affect value, based on your previous/various posts, I doubt t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Oops, Sandlance, we previously posted simultaneously so I didn't see your explanation that the forme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
I was a little confused, too. Is the converted garage the main/only living space? I share everyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
This is another staging question, IMHO. The purpose of staging is to present your home so as to app......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
If left untended, vegetable gardens can quickly turn into unkempt masses of leggy plants. IMHO, man......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Bath: help me design to sell- HELP! (Apr 22 update) (in General Decorating) by BearCat49
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Bath: help me design to sell- HELP! (Apr 22 update) (in General Decorating) by BearCat49
Appraisers apply different, professional standards that may not coincide with buyers' expectations o......

TQ, agree about passing on the other bath's exhaust fan. WRT the unused, new fixtures, although you......

Discussion Topic  RE: prequalifying for loans for income properties (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
TQ, don't know your daughter or the backstory so hope you don't mind a few frank comments - I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: I think I found the right home, but terrified (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
cam, although the issues you mentioned can be remedied, I had an overall concern about your post. Y......

» Refine Search
» New Search