Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Oops, Sandlance, we previously posted simultaneously so I didn't see your explanation that the forme......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
I was a little confused, too. Is the converted garage the main/only living space? I share everyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Agree, REL, as I mentioned above, the loan documents would explain the re-amortization (recalculatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
The info would already be included in the loan documents and they control - The OP asked about the ......

Unless the actual loan documents differ significantly from what I would expect, I see no problem. O......

IMHO, the truth-in-lending disclosure merely reports required government disclosures and isn't part ......

Did you ask your lender about the clause? What was their response? Hmmm - it sounds usurious. Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Happy to hear (from your previous post) that you truly love the house and it's been properly maintai......

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Definitely agree - as I mentioned in my initial post, "the radon can be mitigated". That s/b a simp......

Any other reason the seller contacted the radon contractor and placed time constraints on him, metwo......

Unless either I missed or you omitted other key pieces of info about the property (e.g. absolutely e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I get TV mounted? (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
I wouldn't damage the wall on the off-chance that a buyer may want to place their set in that locati......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY? (in General Decorating) by BearCat49
Definitely agree, MyLife. Glad to hear your son is safe. My time's very limited so if I respond to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
It was a movie, Idaho, starring Tom Cruise. HGTV doesn't announce new series here so this appears t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: NOT Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by BearCat49
Thanks, clb. Saw her post about LIOLI but it was very generic. Guess the comments must be a treasu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Interesting to hear but not at all surprising, clb. Sounds like the typical reality show routine. ......

Agree with you, clb. Recently read somewhere that they film two closing scenes - one w/stay and one......

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by BearCat49
If you need updating or staging advice, did you try posting about your home (with photos) in the Rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
This is another staging question, IMHO. The purpose of staging is to present your home so as to app......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
If left untended, vegetable gardens can quickly turn into unkempt masses of leggy plants. IMHO, man......

» Refine Search
» New Search