Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying a house next to a business (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
serviceguy, JMHO but if there's any chance whatsoever that you will not be remaining in the U.S. on......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Oops, Sandlance, we previously posted simultaneously so I didn't see your explanation that the forme......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
I was a little confused, too. Is the converted garage the main/only living space? I share everyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Agree, REL, as I mentioned above, the loan documents would explain the re-amortization (recalculatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
The info would already be included in the loan documents and they control - The OP asked about the ......

Unless the actual loan documents differ significantly from what I would expect, I see no problem. O......

IMHO, the truth-in-lending disclosure merely reports required government disclosures and isn't part ......

Did you ask your lender about the clause? What was their response? Hmmm - it sounds usurious. Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Happy to hear (from your previous post) that you truly love the house and it's been properly maintai......

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Definitely agree - as I mentioned in my initial post, "the radon can be mitigated". That s/b a simp......

Any other reason the seller contacted the radon contractor and placed time constraints on him, metwo......

Unless either I missed or you omitted other key pieces of info about the property (e.g. absolutely e......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
It was a movie, Idaho, starring Tom Cruise. HGTV doesn't announce new series here so this appears t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing to Sell -?s on carpet, paint and window dressings (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
Have you compared the cost of laminate flooring to carpet? Obviously, you'd have to consider your h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have Much Have You Spent to Prep and Sell a House (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
Agree, clb. If nothing else, hopefully a faster sale saves a couple of months carrying costs to cov......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by BearCat49
If you need updating or staging advice, did you try posting about your home (with photos) in the Rea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: On the buying end... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by BearCat49
Congratulations about everything, TQ! The train track issue jumped out at me also when I read your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
Sending positive thoughts your way, Maui. Good Luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by BearCat49
If nothing else, this will tell you if they truly love your home and are committed to the deal, IMHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspections (in Real Estate) by BearCat49
An inspection isn't something to forgo, for multiple reasons, IMHO. Even newer (including brand new......

» Refine Search
» New Search