Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Received my block today. Thank you for the block and the pattern. Will post picture soon....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
WQFC where do they meet in San Antonio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I have volunteered for projects and other activities but get pushed aside. Have volunteered for show......

Discussion Topic  When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I have been thinking that our quilt guild is not what it was. When I joined we did charity quilts fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Thank you for posting my block. Thank you to my mystery sister for the extra goodies....

Discussion Topic  home made quilt frames (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Has anybody ever made a home made quilt frame? How did it work? I got a free one but she didn't have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - February (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Received my block and instructions. Will post picture tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: New Mystery Sister Block Swap - *Blocks Posted for January* (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Got mine today. Good colors....

Discussion Topic  empty baby food jars (in Trash to Treasure) by justaquiltin'
What can be done with empty baby food jars?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  Found a Featherweight at Goodwill (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Went to Goodwill looking for a ugly sweater for the holiday and found a Featherweight 221 instead. I......

Discussion Topic  Thinking of New Year's Resolutions? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I want to finished all my Christmas quilts that I have had for too many years. Some are more than 4 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, 2013 --- SIGN UPS ARE ENDED -- TECHNICALLY (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I sent my package but don't know if you received it yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, 2013 --- SIGN UPS ARE ENDED -- TECHNICALLY (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Finished mine last month, just waiting to wrap and ship....

Discussion Topic  Bread machine (in Food & Entertaining) by justaquiltin'
Thinking of bringing the bread maker out. Had for more than 20 yrs. I want to make dough in it but b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Long arm supplies (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Where can I find Long Arm supplies?...

Discussion Topic  Teddy bears from fur coats (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Where could I get information about making teddy bears from fur coats? My mother-in-law gave me her ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Giveaway--Done--ONE MORE box left! (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
My package arrived on Thursday, the 24th of May. Thank you, I have already have plans for most of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: lanyard from charm square (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Thats it. Thanks. I use in an office environment....

Discussion Topic  lanyard from charm square (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Does anybody know if they have the directions for making the lanyard from charm squares? I think it ......

Discussion Topic  kitchen cabinets (in General Remodeling) by justaquiltin'
Why don't they make cabinets that go all the up to the ceiling? What are you suppose to do with the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

» Refine Search
» New Search