Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
DH is wrapping them and will send in the mail soon....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Pat, I see you got one of my pincushions. Hope you are using it....

I was also contacted about the 13th present that I felt it was a requirement not a gift. I always ma......

My experience last year was not good. I only received 11 gifts, was promised the 12th but never rece......

Discussion Topic  RE: curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
DH and I took a class with the designer of the foot. I had no problem with it and loved it. I had ma......

Discussion Topic  curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Has anyone tried the curve master foot? Was it worth the cost with the templates?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Block came today. Will take picture tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Received my block today. Will take picture later....

Discussion Topic  Beginner sewer/quilter (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
My granddaughter's first project were pillowcases. Now I got her sewing five inch squares. She got ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful block. I love the colors....

Discussion Topic  crocheted dolls (in Knitting & Crocheting) by justaquiltin'
Texas Country Reporter had a story about a woman who makes crocheted dolls of celebrities. She has a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Sonic the Hedgehog fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
My granddaughter would like to make a bed size quilt using Sonic the Hedgehog fabric (and his friend......

Discussion Topic  Threads of Love (in Knitting & Crocheting) by justaquiltin'
Does anybody have a pattern for a crocheted afghan for Threads of Love?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Celebrated 25 years together (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
My DH and I are both quilters, so we celebrated 25 years at a quilt retreat. It was held in a B&B in......

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
WQFC where do they meet in San Antonio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I have volunteered for projects and other activities but get pushed aside. Have volunteered for show......

Discussion Topic  When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
I have been thinking that our quilt guild is not what it was. When I joined we did charity quilts fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Thank you for posting my block. Thank you to my mystery sister for the extra goodies....

Discussion Topic  home made quilt frames (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Has anybody ever made a home made quilt frame? How did it work? I got a free one but she didn't have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - February (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Received my block and instructions. Will post picture tomorrow....

» Refine Search
» New Search