Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 155
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3092 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
KG - I considered the possibility that the second cabinet might be a music cabinet, however, the spa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Nice finds! Your lovely little table in the first pic is a mahogany drop leaf sewing table. Google......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Beautiful, Froo! I love that tub! Redoing the master bath is on our things-to-do list and yours ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I am quite far from my birthplace, but not too distant from my childhood home. I was an Army brat -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/7/14 (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I love using personal, sentimental items in my home decor. Its wonderful that it was saved and you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I agree with Grapefruit. For a project like this I would bring in the pros. If there is any way to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I am so sorry to hear this. :'( I don't recall her screen name, but do remember her posts here. My ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Looks like lots of progress! Love the new floor....

Discussion Topic  RE: Draping window (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Here's another idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
One word... WOW! I joined the forum after you left the bungalow and I don't seem to remember the di......

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Great idea! Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
What a great project. You definitely revived this table. I have a question, if you don't mind. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
That is a beautiful piece of furniture! I.m glad you were able to find a place for it in your home....

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
mb - our family room, kitchen and laundry room run across the back of the house and are open to each......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Forgive me if someone has already suggested this, but its late and I don't have time to read everyon......

Poll  RE: Blue Room WTs Part 2-Choosing the Swags (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I voted for the single swag before reading your subsequent comments. While I like both, I prefer the......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Congrats! Great buy. Can't wait to see where you place it in your home....

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
There was a time when picking paint was not easy for me. Several years ago, we were painting our fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
#1, including the large lamp shade....

Discussion Topic  RE: Needlepoint Cushion (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Lovely work!...

» Refine Search
» New Search