Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3172 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
One word - Wow!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
That island is an awesome find and suits your daughter's kitchen so well!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
You did a beautiful job with this bathroom remodel! I really like the mix of the vintage style subw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
You're correct, Annie17 - the photo is from FleaMarketTrixie.com. I should have credited the source......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I like the mirror and I like the way it looks best in pic #3, however, my practical mind says that a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I am probably the exception to the "people your age" stereotype. I have loved old houses since I wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I enjoy decorating magazines very much and have quite a large collection. I still subscribe to Coun......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thanks, LOS!...

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Locating a space in our house for the computer was a challenge. It moved from the kitchen to the di......

Discussion Topic  Whales... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Our vacation house is located in an early whaling village in New Jersey. We spent the first two yea......

Discussion Topic  Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
We just got back from a week at the shore house. During our stay we finished up some loose ends in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
What a wonderful project and one that your granddaughter will take great pride in, knowing that she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Room swap- some progress, but big cleanup still to go! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I love your orange chairs! That's where I would plant myself if I was visiting your home, too. Are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Countertop choices (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I love the look of white marble in a kitchen, but I've heard the same things you have about staining......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thank you, Cathy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thanks, Tammy! I just looked back and realized that I never shared the after pics. I appreciate ev......

Thanks, GP!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Very pretty!!! Happy Mothers Day!...

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Looked good before painting and even better now. ......

Discussion Topic  Weekend Projects (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
When we bought this house two years ago the furnishings came with it. We have gradually gotten rid ......

» Refine Search
» New Search