Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3168 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I enjoy decorating magazines very much and have quite a large collection. I still subscribe to Coun......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Repainting the exterior of the house was our first big project. It was peeling in several places an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Congrats on your new home! I'll the advice to the "pros". Just wanted to wish you well in your new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Our old house has pine hardwood throughout, however, a PO must have tiled the kitchen floor at one t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Happy 1st Birthday to your granddaughter! The trunk turned out beautifully. You did a great job wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
What a precious and personal gift! Love the corgis and I don't blame DD for not giving up her trunk......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whales... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thank you!...

Last whale is this stone resin folk art whale. Until I posted pics on FB and several of my friends ......

The next two whales were unexpected finds at a house sale. I was out for a bike ride and discovered......

This whale pillow started it all. One of DH's friends from high school opened a booth with her cous......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
busyjo - thank you! Being an oldhouseluvr, I don't often buy modern furnishings. Committing to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
WWanda - I like the green, too. I think the color prevents the kitchen from looking too white and s......

lady - thank you! We aren't far from Stone Harbor. It's probably a 20 minute drive. Since Cape Ma......

Thanks everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
How sweet of him! Fun gift. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I made a boo boo....PIC (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Yay! I hate it when stuff like that happens. Glad you were able to get it screwed in....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with sliding door window treatment (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Have you considered one-way draw drapes on rings or on a traverse rod? This photo is an example of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thanks, LOS!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
The shedding! The only downside. Ours are both lap dogs and pile on when we let them. Its hard to......

» Refine Search
» New Search