Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3175 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Check out Rustoleum Transformation products. I don't know if you will be able to achieve a stained ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Not too fall to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I only knew my maternal grandmother. She lived in a stone twin outside of Philadelphia. She was a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
One word - Wow!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
I am probably the exception to the "people your age" stereotype. I have loved old houses since I wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Congrats on your new home! I'll the advice to the "pros". Just wanted to wish you well in your new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Happy 1st Birthday to your granddaughter! The trunk turned out beautifully. You did a great job wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
What a precious and personal gift! Love the corgis and I don't blame DD for not giving up her trunk......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whales... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thank you!...

Last whale is this stone resin folk art whale. Until I posted pics on FB and several of my friends ......

The next two whales were unexpected finds at a house sale. I was out for a bike ride and discovered......

This whale pillow started it all. One of DH's friends from high school opened a booth with her cous......

Close up of the whale tile....

Discussion Topic  Whales... (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Our vacation house is located in an early whaling village in New Jersey. We spent the first two yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
busyjo - thank you! Being an oldhouseluvr, I don't often buy modern furnishings. Committing to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
WWanda - I like the green, too. I think the color prevents the kitchen from looking too white and s......

lady - thank you! We aren't far from Stone Harbor. It's probably a 20 minute drive. Since Cape Ma......

Thanks everyone!...

Here is the new microwave cart. Although its hard to tell, DH repainted the wall shelf that came wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Oldhouseluvr
Thanks, LOS!...

» Refine Search
» New Search