Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 259
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5171 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
And a closer view to show the fabrics better....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Here's a pic of our DWR of unknown origin. It's hand pieced and quilted - apparently by more than o......

I've never attempted a DWR but we do have one here. Don't know the exact origin. It was in one of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
I figured it was all "Inside". But here's an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
It seems some folks are so proud of their accomplishments they need to point them out at every oppor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
Couldn't one just put all the scraps side by side, add the egg wash and sprinkle on the seasonings, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for transferring design lines (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
You can trace the design onto freezer paper, cut it out, then iron it onto the fabric. Can either u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know the name of this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Just to clarify - this isn't something I designed. It's just an EQ drawing of something similar to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know the name of this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Sent you a PM. ......

I don't know the name but can draw something that looks a lot like it in EQ7. Really interesting la......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Sign me up for Montana please. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie can you help with the math?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
You are very welcome. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie can you help with the math?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
That would use 3.5" blocks. To make them you would need in addition to your squares cut at 3.5" a s......

Jacky, I'd be happy to give it a try. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baked Beans (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
The side dish we call baked beans isn't really baked. I use dried lima beans, soak them overnight i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
Anybody know for a fact what is in the wipes available in grocery stores? If it is just an antibiot......

Poll  RE: POLL - 2015 Get Your Ms Claus On - Doll Quilt Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: Precut Pieces (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Reheat to remove the paper? Did you have to do that? Did it help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Opera Fudge (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
I'm originally from PA, went to college close to Lebanon (between Lebanon and Hershey) and worked as......

» Refine Search
» New Search