Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 259
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5176 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: serger question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
I haven't used mine for piecing or quilting but do routinely use it to do a quick two-thread overloc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with math (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Not sure my brain is working either but...if your block is to fimish at 6" then each of the small HS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me a pic of your C R quilt please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Here are some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Summer Dishes (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Nicki, your cute little puzzle ball made me smile. I made a couple of similar ones last winter whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper Piecing Paper Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: ?? batting with a plastic layer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for this fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
About searching for images... The easiest way (at least for me) to search for other instances of an......

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
BlockBase just calls them Four X blocks but I have also seen the name "Hour Glass" used for them. ......

So have I managed to convince you that the triangles are quarter squares and the quilt is assembled ......

I agree, there are triangles in the border but still think the quilt was put together using squares ......

Judging from the alignment of the stripes and plaids I'd say the triangles are QSTs....

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew ...UPDATE showing pic of quilttop (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Glad I could help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew ...UPDATE showing pic of quilttop (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
...and the mixed......

...and the light stars...

Me again. I just had to play.... These aren't the fabrics you used and must likely the panel isn't......

» Refine Search
» New Search