Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 260
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5192 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
I don't mind at all the square rulers that have an extra half inch on two sides. But then I don't b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: For applique, T-shirt cuts, and fussy cuts a new ruler (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
A cure for "rocking ruler syndrome" and the accompanying "wiggly cut edges" would be nice! It looks......

Discussion Topic  RE: For applique, T-shirt cuts, and fussy cuts a new ruler (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
The link didn't work for me either. I just was curious so searched for fussy cut rulers. That's an......

Sounds similar to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Sent emails with my votes on Oct. 14 - can send again if they got lost in cyberspace. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by Bozie
I've never had or used a clay roaster and am intrigued! Did a little searching and the consensus o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED to watch this video - 100 Ways to Hide your Stash !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: Down Comforter (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Glad you were able to solve your problem. ......

I think if there are lines of stitching dividing it into blocks the down is pretty much where it nee......

Oh my! I wouldn't open one of those. I think that would give you a huge mess with bits of down floa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Backing on quilt ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
About the avatar - this is what it looks like at 75x100 px if you want to reduce it to something sim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-9-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
I'm back to sewing scrub hats for kids. Have some fun medical theme fabrics that seem appropriate....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Here's one more finished for 2015. I'm going to be going on to other things for a while (I like var......

Here's my first one for 2015. Oh YUK! Pardon the crappy picture. I have a new camera and obviousl......

Discussion Topic  RE: pincushion spider (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
There are instructions for a small spider pincushion ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Preferences in reading matter are such a personal thing I won't venture to make any recommendations.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Could you trim the larger ones to make all the same size? Editing to add...or take apart the ones t......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Pin or not to Pin (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bozie
Sometimes...... For instance if I have a long seam - border on a queen size quilt for example - I'l......

» Refine Search
» New Search