Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP Need idea's for a odd Kitchen layout (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by DIYerMama
I've considered that but I'm really weird about my floors haha I'm always cleaning them and I can't ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP Need idea's for a odd Kitchen layout (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by DIYerMama
OH and anymore ideas or thoughts are welcomed ......

Those are great ideas and yes they are helping very much. My husband and I were just discussing toda......

The south wall has no window, only those doors. The "back door" is maybe 3-4 feet from the east wall......

The french doors are going on the north wall where the window is. The west wall has one window, as I......

Here is a screenshot of my kitchen from a virtual room designer. Hopefully this is what you mean, th......

Ok I understand what a Galley kitchen is now ......

OH and no, unfortunately it does not have a basement. Not really sure why it doesn't, but it does no......

Thank you! I didn't even think of putting the dishwasher between the stove and sink..haha I don't kn......

Discussion Topic  HELP Need idea's for a odd Kitchen layout (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by DIYerMama
My hubby and I just bought an 120 year old house so ALL the rooms are almost completely square. We h......

» Refine Search
» New Search