Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2327 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by annielinz
She was blessed to have you in her life as well, she will live on in your heart and memories. So sor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by annielinz
In my previous home I had a love affair with my "peanut butter" colored walls. I experimented with o......

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Cyndi, foam can get expensive. I bought a twin foam mattress topper, the ones that look like egg cra......

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Thank you all. LOS....well due to my impatience to get'er done, I forgot to take into considerati......

Martha, Catie and Beau's Rose, Thank you! It was a fun project and pretty quick. BR, I really don't......

Heres the top, the BF is a Saints fan so I found this burlap fleur de lis fabric....

And heres the after....

Discussion Topic  $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by annielinz
My daughters boyfriend brought me this table to revive. It's solidly built and its quite large. Well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Photos added...What would YOU do to this cabinet? (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I echo adding some unusual knobs, however I do love paintladys ideas too....

Discussion Topic  Adding color.... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
When it comes to color I seem to gravitate towards neutrals. Well I got a bee in my bonnet and start......

Discussion Topic  Rug frustration.... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
This is becoming annoying. I had finally decided I wanted a rug under the dining table and found the......

Discussion Topic  Sunroom window demo begins....UPDATE~finis~ (in General Decorating) by annielinz
So in Calif we are in a total drought mode, been dry as a bone, well it pours on Sunday the day befo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Update (in General Decorating) by annielinz
The kitchen looks fabulous and great pick on the granite! It's going to brighten up the space and re......

Discussion Topic  Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I'm looking to replace the two painted wooden chairs at the head of the table, they have been a temp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help decorating tiny new apartment!! (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Everyone has given you some great advice, its a great space. Maybe you could add a skirt around your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I personally like the Portabello and painting the back of the shelves the same would look tie it all......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love the colors of this pillow I saw at Target...PIC (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Thats a great transition into fall pillow....

Discussion Topic  Best intentions...lead to more projects (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I had bought this little coffee table at the GW a few years back. It has had many transformations ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: A decorating nod to summertime. (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Love the porch and the green you chose. I will have to agree with the others, I love those china bal......

» Refine Search
» New Search