Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 113
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2253 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Congratulations and how exciting to host the reception!! What great kids to recognize the importance......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Kim so happy to hear that you and your kids are settled into your new life! Best of luck to you on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Room swap- some progress, but big cleanup still to go! (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I love your helpers, so adorable! The room looks great, so glad you are pleased with the room. In o......

Discussion Topic  RE: July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Very festive!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
What a fun addition to your pool area!!! Your DH did a fantastic job and I love the cushion fabric......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I just love everything about the room. It's fresh, modern, tasteful and stunning-the transformation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-9-14 (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Heres one of the shams...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-9-14 (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Nice finds ladies! I picked up some blue and white pillow shams on clearence from Marshalls and a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED...WALL AREA ABOVE TOILET... PIC's (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Always is your other rose picture bigger by any chance? You could always do a switch-er-roo....

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED...WALL AREA ABOVE TOILET... PIC's (in General Decorating) by annielinz
It looks so fresh and pretty!! Good Job Always!!...

Discussion Topic  Don't you hate when one thing leads to another.... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
My master bath shower area is very blah and down the road it needs to be gutted-but for now it neede......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDITED TO ADD DRAIN ISSUE ? WITH PIC....Toilet paper roll holder... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I have a similar style and prefer it so much more than trying to put the springy one on. Always, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding color.... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
Lilsophie, I think I used a mix of brands and I tried to stick to satin but one color may of been gl......

No sanding and no priming since they weren't in disrepair. I probably should of primed the table but......

Funny you should ask lilsophie.... It started out red, but I hated it, so it's now a raspberry colo......

I've definitely had my fill of spray painting!! I did the larger set and it's in place and I am po......

Thank you all. Froo too funny about the chair, sounds like something I would of done. I've actually......

Discussion Topic  $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by annielinz
My daughters boyfriend brought me this table to revive. It's solidly built and its quite large. Well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by annielinz
I love the floor, it really just completes the kitchen! You must be thrilled!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Puttering with Pillows (in General Decorating) by annielinz
You are very talented and resourceful-they came out beautiful!...

» Refine Search
» New Search