Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2528 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Great finds, Bunsie. Good things can happen when you don't sleep. Mary...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Yep, we will miss you here in Ohio and your get togethers. But we will still see you on the board. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
I got my mugrug from Ctwmn, and I LOVE IT! Thanks so much. I am using it now. It is long enough f......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Still haven't heard from Catwmn if she got the mugrug I sent her and haven't received mine yet. Mar......

I sent mine out last Monday. Did you receie it Catwmn? Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Good luck on your move, Britgal. I looked forward to your gettogethers in the fall with the Ohio ga......

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Nice work, ladies!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Chsvett, I will definitely do a door prize for you and if I can do anything for you from here, just......

I am just so happy to see this! What a great start to my week. Mary...

Put me down also. Me and Ang will certainly like to be there and looking forward to seeing you all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
I have been here about 10 years. I too used to watch Simple Quilts and found this board when I use......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
I am going to do this one too. I got one in my Chr*stmas stocking that was small and fit so nicely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
I took that bait; hook, line and sinker. You are a naughty girl. But it brought a smile to my face......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 4th Installment - 11 hours and counting down. (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
And here are my blue ones. Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: *******CQ Anything Goes Challenge Winners******** (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Nickilee, Glad to see that you are home. I am sending you a PM. Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden update & question (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
It is WONDERFUL! I love it. Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
More T&P's for Lindsy and will lite a candle in church tomorrow. Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Great present, great baby, great gift! Enjoy and cherish this time. Mary...

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Yeah! Got my first PC card today! From EvelynB - love it, love the bunny. And I do like that edgin......

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Mine are almost finished and should be in the mail next week. Just giving you all a heads up ladies......

» Refine Search
» New Search