Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (207 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: iPhone upload pic question (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I think an iPhone works similar to an ipad and this is how I post my photos. when you write a messag......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: No more ATC's or Tag swaps? (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Here is a picture of the tag that I Received from 5bells. Thank you for the beautiful tag. Nicole...

Discussion Topic  RE: No more ATC's or Tag swaps? (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
5 bells, Guess what arrived in the mail today! your tag is absolutely gorgeous I love it! I love the......

Here is a picture of the tag I sent to 5bells. I took a picture before I put it in the mail. Nicol......

Oh, Mira's mom that is terrible. I would be so upset if that happened to me. I received a wonderful ......

Sorry I did not reply sooner. I sent out mine on Monday. Nicole R...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewn bat (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Thank you so much for the nice compliments! I hope to make more of these type of characters even th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewn bat (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Sorry I just realized the link that I posted did not have a pattern at the bottom of it. It is at th......

Discussion Topic  Sewn bat (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
This is a bat that I sewed out of felt. I saw it on the blog below. I could not find the pattern for......

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nicole R
Wow, what am amazing, beautiful space! I just love the way you have the beads and everything togethe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: It's July Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by Nicole R
Okay I have not been doing as much decluttering as I should have. I did finally dig out the craft pu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: too cute button stepping stones (in General Crafts) by Nicole R
Thank you so much! I live in an apartment, but I am going to call around and see if we have a nurser......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Crafts That I Have Come Across (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
These are all so neat! thanks for posting them. I was looking at some of your posts from last year a......

Discussion Topic  Candy corn crafts (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I was looking for a candy corn pattern and came across this page. It has a sewn candy corn, deco mes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilled Cardinal (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
He is gorgeous! I would love to see any other projects that you have quilled. congrats on winning fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for something new and inspriing to do (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I get like that too sometimes. I really love that feeling when you are so excited about something, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deco mesh wreath (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I really like your wreath!! I am working on a deco mesh one too. Like you, I think I could really ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused and Discouraged (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
All of the items,you make are beautiful! they are items that I have made and given as gifts or they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Haha the jar of nothing (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I hear this from two people every year so I am definitely sending one to each of them for Christmas.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trouble with MS punches (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Have You checked the reviews for that punch on amazon.com? I had a problem with the Martha Stewart m......

» Refine Search
» New Search