Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (187 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: too cute button stepping stones (in General Crafts) by Nicole R
Thanks for posting this. I bought a huge bag of the cement Last year to make the leaf stepping stone......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute Owl, Frog, Penguin, Etc. Gift Box Templates (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I really love all of these. Hope to make some soon! Nicole r....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: No more ATC's or Tag swaps? (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Count me in too! I really. Enjoyed the last two. Nicole R....

Discussion Topic  RE: another picture (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
These are beautiful. Are the bodies made out of paper, ribbon or fabric? they look great! Nicole R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Canada Day (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Hope everyone in Canada had a Happy Canada Day and I hope everyone in The US has a Happy Fourth of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New cards made (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Karen, thank you so much for the info about how you made the envelopes and where you bought the kit......

Discussion Topic  RE: New cards made (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Wow these cards and the envelopes are so beautiful! I really love that you make the envelopes to mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: More cards made (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Surfing and 5 bells! Thank you so much. I found some videos on you tube and was shocked at how they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: More cards made (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
These are really neat. I really like them all and the cards that you posted a while ago I think the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I saw this and thought it might be a good game for your Halloween party. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by Nicole R
Thank you for the advice. I need to get some stuff out of the closet so I can put a shelf or somethi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for crafts blog or website, please (in General Crafts) by Nicole R
I am not real familiar with any of this. But you might want to try a blog first, I think that there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tag Swap emails went out tonight (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Donna, your post made me smile from ear to ear! I am so happy that you liked it. I really enjoyed ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some fourt of July paper ornaments and crepe paper flowers (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
Thank you for the no pec comments. Craftyannie, the double rosette is one of my favorite ones too. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some fourt of July paper ornaments and crepe paper flowers (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
And here is one last one. This is a paper rosette owl. I found where someone made a valentines day ......

Here is a few more. The larger paper is a star using the same technique as the Martha Stewart video......

Discussion Topic  Some fourt of July paper ornaments and crepe paper flowers (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
These are some Fourth of July crafts that I made. A lot of them are paper, cardstock, or scrapbook p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Easter crafts I made (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I just noticed these last few comments and wanted to say thank you all so much! I really appreciate......

Discussion Topic  RE: New bracelets (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
These are beautiful I like them all, but my favorites are # 1 and 3. That is so cool that you made t......

Discussion Topic  RE: wire angels (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
757 eh, scroll down to the post titled Carole Duvall wire angel video and you will see the link to t......

» Refine Search
» New Search