Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Even though it wasn't as good the last few seasons it was still head & shoulders above Brother vs Br......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  The Finale - Spoilers (does anyone still care?) (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
My first question for the producer would be why didn't we see what the returnees did? We saw Anne a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Finale - Spoilers (does anyone still care?) (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
I got the name of Tiffany's show wrong. It is "The Most Embarrassing Rooms in America". I remember......

Discussion Topic  The Finale - Spoilers (does anyone still care?) (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
My first question for the producer would be why didn't we see what the returnees did? We saw Anne a......

Discussion Topic  Episode 6 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
I am impressed that HGTV keeps coming up with unique spaces for the challenges, the school bus idea ......

Discussion Topic  The Talk on Friday (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
The HGTV Star contestents will be on The Talk on Friday. I hit it to record because I don't general......

Discussion Topic  Episode 5 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Another episode, another ho hum show. I thought Anne was very bossy tonight, I noticed how she trie......

Discussion Topic  Episode 4 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
I thought both kitchens were nice, nothing outstanding but since both homeowners were thrilled I gue......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Season I watch Design Star (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady

Discussion Topic  RE: The only good thing about this season: (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady

Discussion Topic  RE: Fan Favorite - Anne Rue (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
That is great news about Danielle's show. I didn't even vote for fan favorite this time, they wante......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brother vs Brother (in Favorite Shows) by CorvetteLady
I think they do the tight time frame to create drama. I did like the show. At the beginning they ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixed Messages (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Chylnn1129 I think I complained often on this board about Karl losing. Maybe a little too often! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixed Messages (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
It was Sabrina that said it's good that he can do backsplashes but we are looking for someone to ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: can't find the full episode of this one nor the last one (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Go to the HGTV Star main page. Top of the page under the pictures it says video, this will link you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally! (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
I guess I didn't notice that Jeribai's room was larger than the other two. I didn't understand why ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brooks should have won HGTV Star (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Brooks was not artistic or innovative, he was just off the wall crazy! There are many blog post say......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brooks should have won HGTV Star (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
I think Anne won the most challenges but who's counting. Did you see that bedroom tonight? Would......

Discussion Topic  RE: final three...!?! (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
Doodles you're talking about Hilari, she was my favorite too. I was also disappointed that she didn......

Discussion Topic  RE: final three...!?! (in HGTV Design Star) by CorvetteLady
If I got to pick I would probably go with Jeribai just because we haven't had a male winner since An......

» Refine Search
» New Search