Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 151
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3009 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely no progress (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Thanks Everyone! RE: the piano I hired professional piano movers to come in and move the piano. It......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Absolutely no progress (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Hi! It's been a long time since I've visited the message boards. I wish I could say I'm settled in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's start a new thread just for Tomato Queen (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Haha Jaysmom! Thanks for the inspiration! Yesterday after posting my hello, I decided to make some ......

Discussion Topic  watching HGTV less and less... (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
I recently realized that over the past six months, I have watched HGTV less and less. It used to b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
Update- I brought this up with the HOA. Apparently there is no baffle/damper with the outside ventin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
thanks for the help! Unfortunately for us- this is a Condo which means any exterior stuff has to go ......

Discussion Topic  microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
We recently purchased a home with a built in microwave/exhaust appliance over the range. It vents to......

Discussion Topic  Coordinating rugs: did I make a mistake? (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
I bought a square rug for the dining room area. (I posted a picture earlier). Love the rug! But now......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coordinating rugs: did I make a mistake? (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Thanks so much for the reassurance. It is one large space. I've never lived with open concept before......

Discussion Topic  Bang for Your Buck (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
Caught an episode this morning. Looks like they've changed the format. Instead of it being about the......

Discussion Topic  Halloween Window (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Hi- Long time since I've posted. Not a lot of progress in decorating.... still mostly unpacking. ::s......

Discussion Topic  one problem resolved, new problem created (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
So I found a good piano mover who got the piano up the stairs. (yay!) But now that has created a di......

Discussion Topic  10 day "first look" (in Real Estate) by Tomatoqueen
Since we are moving, my daughter, who has been living with us for the past year and a half, is in th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  choosing a selling agent (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Tomatoqueen
The Relocation package for my husband's new employer includes help in selling our home. They sent tw......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Tomatoqueen
I have a series of raised beds for vegetable gardening. Every year I plant a garden for food. (I'm p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
I enjoy the portions of this show that I watch. But that's just it.... I record it and then watch wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
That actually makes sense. I am really enjoying this show and the fact that it's not getting any pub......

professorc: Curb Appeal The Block is now just "Curb Appeal"- they are still in the SF Bay area (with......

I really like this show. Chip is such an easy going guy- and not only knows what he is doing, but al......

» Refine Search
» New Search