Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 153
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3056 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  watching HGTV less and less... (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
I recently realized that over the past six months, I have watched HGTV less and less. It used to b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
Update- I brought this up with the HOA. Apparently there is no baffle/damper with the outside ventin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
thanks for the help! Unfortunately for us- this is a Condo which means any exterior stuff has to go ......

Discussion Topic  microwave with outside vented exhaust (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Tomatoqueen
We recently purchased a home with a built in microwave/exhaust appliance over the range. It vents to......

Discussion Topic  Coordinating rugs: did I make a mistake? (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
I bought a square rug for the dining room area. (I posted a picture earlier). Love the rug! But now......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Bang for Your Buck (in Favorite Shows) by Tomatoqueen
Caught an episode this morning. Looks like they've changed the format. Instead of it being about the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Halloween Window (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Hi- Long time since I've posted. Not a lot of progress in decorating.... still mostly unpacking. ::s......

Discussion Topic  one problem resolved, new problem created (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
So I found a good piano mover who got the piano up the stairs. (yay!) But now that has created a di......

Discussion Topic  open concept space planning (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
disclaimer: the photos you are about to see represent a transitional period. We are still unpacking ......

Discussion Topic  Piano Problems (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
first- thanks for the earlier responses concerning the carpet transitions in my home. No, there are ......

Discussion Topic  New place! (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Been busy with the move. Finally out of the old place and into the new place. I only got two hours ......

Discussion Topic  Update: Moved out-Moved in (partly) (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Tomatoqueen
This week we finally moved out of our home. It was a mad rush to get everything cleaned up and my da......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  getting through a renovation (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
OK- my daughter closed on her house on Friday. On Saturday they went in and started demolition. They......

Discussion Topic  odd shaped wall (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Planning the new house- which is fun and exciting! I won't be in it for two more weeks- but I'm tryi......

Discussion Topic  New House Pictures! (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
I took a few photos of my new house during the walk through yesterday. I've got one more day here b......

Discussion Topic  disclosure question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Tomatoqueen
Our house is under contract, closing date next month. On Saturday we got an unusually strong downp......

Discussion Topic  Color scheme for Pacific Northwest (in Colors) by Tomatoqueen
I'm moving to Portland Oregon! I'll be moving into my new home in a month. Right now, the walls ar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  Update on our buying/selling (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Tomatoqueen
So- our buyers had to push back the closing date to Aug 15. A full month later than expected. (today......

Discussion Topic  Rug advice wanted (in General Decorating) by Tomatoqueen
Trying to think ahead on decorating the new place. The main floor is open concept living/dining/kitc......

Discussion Topic  10 day "first look" (in Real Estate) by Tomatoqueen
Since we are moving, my daughter, who has been living with us for the past year and a half, is in th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search