Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (748 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: QAYG videos picture added (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
You girls and your remarks about the green grass reminded me of a trip I took took to New Mexico yea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: QAYG videos picture added (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
The weather was beautiful out today so went out and took a picture of my "Goodnight Irene" quilt. Th......

Here is the one I was getting ready to put a backing on today for maybe a twin bed or to use on a co......

Pat, I will admitt that so far have taken 2 tops apart to get the strips and am working on taking a ......

Nancy-- you are soooo clever!! Could not understand what you were trying to say, so I grabbed a penc......

Pat, am curious about the boarders. Did you just add those as you do the panels and then quilt a dif......

Here is a picture I took while sewing the binding on. This is a part of the quilting that I really e......

Quiltee, I don't know if Pat is still working on hers but I've now finished 2 quilts with this metho......

Shortly after I got started on the quilt I just finished I went thru some of my "To Be Quilted" flim......

Finished my quilt almost 2 weeks ago. Came down with some kind of a bug. After 1 trip to the Urgent ......

Looking good Pat. I've got mine all quilted and the binding sewn on. The last 2 evenings I've been s......

I worked on making some more blocks today for mine so I could make it bigger. With this method I don......

Lookin good!!! Am trying to figure out what kind of a quilting pattern you used, but you are good!! ......

Pat, I will be waiting to see a picture. I got another strip put on mine yesterday and quilted it to......

And this is the front!! Will need to fight with it to do the quilting in the black squares but think......

Discussion Topic  Attention nancyc20 (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Just want to say Thank You! I probably should have made it a bit bigger but by golly the letter p is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Day another question (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Nicki oh Nicki I don't need help finding quilts I like. Shame on you for adding to my list. Lol!! I ......

Discussion Topic  Another Day another question (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Found the "Pie In the Sky" quilt site this morning ......

Discussion Topic  Question about string blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Seems like I'm always asking for help and am sorry! Today I found quite a few blocks I had done. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Made myself one of these small purses the other day and it went together really nice and I like it. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search