Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (715 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with math (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
And getting this King Size quilt ready to add another column ready to add to it so I can quilt it. N......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with math (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
OK I spent most of yesterday trying to make just 1 block. NOT going to happen!!! I guess those shape......

Thanking each one of you for your input and now I understand it. Guess what I'm going to play with t......

Discussion Topic  Need help with math (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Brain is not working good today. I have this magz. that has a pattern for a scrap quilt and I would ......

Discussion Topic  Need opinions Thanks for the help (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Will be posting 2 pictures and am wondering what you would do. Am starting to FMQ this and have qu......

Discussion Topic  Anyone still doing the penguin blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Last months block I got very upset with. No "Steam a Seam" so used some other stuff I had. Block was......

Discussion Topic  Attention nancyc20 (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Just want to say Thank You! I probably should have made it a bit bigger but by golly the letter p is......

Discussion Topic  Another Day another question (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Found the "Pie In the Sky" quilt site this morning ......

Discussion Topic  Question about string blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Seems like I'm always asking for help and am sorry! Today I found quite a few blocks I had done. The......

Discussion Topic  QAYG videos picture added (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Where was this video a few weeks ago when I was all over the net looking for something like this? I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FatCatPatterns - Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Darn75--- Your block reminds me of a Gingerbread house and I like it. Almost have all the blanket st......

Discussion Topic  RE: FatCatPatterns - Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Spent all day yesterday trying to get this block ready to blanket stitch on today during the big gam......

Got mine printed out and will try to pull some fabrics for it!!! FUN FUN!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: FatcatPatterns BOM (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
Well durn the luck!! Went into the quilt store today to get some of the light steam a seam and they ......

I bought it by the yard, but I seem to remember there is two kinds and I think this last time I mess......

Sash, I use the Steam a Seam light fusible. Since the first time I used it I've not gone back to any......

yes it is Windows 8 and yes I hate it!! Why can't they just build a few old ones out there for peopl......

Am feeling like a real idiot this morning. Sometime during the night last night Adobe Reader popped ......

I just can't figure this out. I tried this morning to print out another of her patterns with no luck......

Discussion Topic  Trying to get my brain to work!!! Picture added (in Quilting & Needlework) by goaskmom
For those of you who FMQ maybe you can help me! Am working on a quilt that will be Queen size and in......

» Refine Search
» New Search