Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
What a terrific project and talented teacher! Like a dork, I was thinking this started next week s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-11-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Great stuff, this week. Sister Sue, your Stonehenge quilt knocked my socks off....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-11-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Holly, I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. I hope your husband heals up, soon. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
We've had such a fantastic summer and fall has turned out to be just splendid. In the next week the......

Discussion Topic  RE: One of our own - EvelynB (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Evelyn, hope you are back to 100 percent, very soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Question! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
When I helped out at the LQS, women began coming in in droves in early December to buy fabric for no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-5-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Just finished a baby quilt top and need to quilt it and make a label before the shower. I already ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: woke up to great news (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! And does that mean your daughter's treatment can now step up a no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished top - quilted and ready to send... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
My thought is that trying to stitch that in the ditch would really take a lot of work and decisions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-27-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Not much sewing but I've been straightening my sewing room and studio. Looking forward to seeing ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Parties - 2013-14 - LOOKS LIKE A GO! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Oh, I can't wait to participate in this! I haven't ever done it so am not sure exactly how it goes.......

» Refine Search
» New Search