Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
What a terrific project and talented teacher! Like a dork, I was thinking this started next week s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: woke up to great news (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! And does that mean your daughter's treatment can now step up a no......

Discussion Topic  New Baby (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
I am pretty darn excited because I got a new Janome 6300, today. I'd been lusting after the 6600 fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Baby (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts

I came THIS CLOSE to getting the Magnolia 7330 and had been looking at it closely. Looks like a gre......

Thanks, ladies. It does not have a self threader, per se, but it has a gadget attached to the mac......

Discussion Topic  New Baby (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
I am pretty darn excited because I got a new Janome 6300, today. I'd been lusting after the 6600 fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Parties - 2013-14 - LOOKS LIKE A GO! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Oh, I can't wait to participate in this! I haven't ever done it so am not sure exactly how it goes.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-11-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Great stuff, this week. Sister Sue, your Stonehenge quilt knocked my socks off....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-11-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Holly, I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. I hope your husband heals up, soon. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
We've had such a fantastic summer and fall has turned out to be just splendid. In the next week the......

Discussion Topic  RE: One of our own - EvelynB (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Evelyn, hope you are back to 100 percent, very soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Question! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
When I helped out at the LQS, women began coming in in droves in early December to buy fabric for no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-5-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Just finished a baby quilt top and need to quilt it and make a label before the shower. I already ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished top - quilted and ready to send... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
My thought is that trying to stitch that in the ditch would really take a lot of work and decisions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FMQing and thread got caught in machine! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Let's all hope it just got tied up and will work fine without having to go to the doctor....

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny in OK (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Pearly and Evelyn are in my avatar. I need to get a photo that includes Fancy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny in OK (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Thanks everyone - and we've that new puppy who may end up being the beauty off the bunch! Good to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Won a fabric basket :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Woot! Woot!! That's great - happy for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-27-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Penny Quilts
Not much sewing but I've been straightening my sewing room and studio. Looking forward to seeing ev......

» Refine Search
» New Search