Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (231 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I'd Rather Clean House (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
The last and I do mean last pp project I did, was a christmas tree wall hanging. I ended up cutting......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: There's not much worse than (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I feel your pain. I was making pin cusions, and spilled aquarium sand on my cutting mat. I thoughtl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suggestions for quilt frame for my Juki2010q (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I have a Hinterberg stretch frame, to go with my Juki. I've been really happy with it, it was easy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt of Belonging (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
Beautiful, I'd never heard of or seen this before. Well worth the two minute watch....

Discussion Topic  RE: If you only had one machine, what would it be? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
If it was only for straight stitching, it would have to be my Juki. It's definetly a workhorse, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
Love McKenna Ryan patterns. Lots of little pieces but the finished product is always worthwhile. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I use the wide steam a seam for all of my applique wall hangings. I have used the wrinkled stuff wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: apple core quilt...mystery solved (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
So, if I understand this method, you are putting the apple cores on top of the on point fabric. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: feathers for quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I don't know about you but I don't think I want to try to catch one and pull the down off of it....

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt with points (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
That is a perky quilt, love it, points look good to me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Celtic Solstice is finished,finally :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
That's a wowzer quilt. It looks beautiful, I didn't see any turned anything from my desk chair. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: top finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
Beautiful, I love how you did the sashing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: thread catcher (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I've made lots of thread catchers, for friends and myself. I have in the past used dried lentils, ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: No more mistakes when I stop mid-project! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
Good ideas, just hoping I can remember to actually apply some of them. I guess I need to make a not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Quilting Retreats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I just got back from a retreat, and the thing I missed the most was my chair. I couldn't sit and se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amish Intentional "Mistakes"? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
If I ever tried to put in a planned mistake, it probably wouldn't be. I recently had a quilt hangin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ironing Boards Not Mats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
Sturdy ironing board, it's a must for me. If you are going to purchase one new, stand it up in the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: What needles your husband? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: What needles your husband? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
eebok?...

Discussion Topic  RE: magazine storage? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Joyce
I've not renewed any of my subscriptions for several years. Too many of the same style patterns in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search