Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (282 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions for crazy quilters (or anyone that is organized!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Thank you to all of you for some great ideas! Starry sky a special thank you for taking the time to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Questions for crazy quilters (or anyone that is organized!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Hi everyone! I've been away from the boards for a while. Trying to get back into the CQ mode, and I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Holee. . .I don't have many brights, but I sure can send a pile of love, prayers, and encouragement.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Hi Girls. . . I am sooooo tempted to join this, especially seeing so many familiar names but I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Last, and certainly not least, is the beautiful block Ambher embellished for me. On the right is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wrenegade
Here, on the left is the beautiful work Nancy Sews did for me. Don't you just love the way the littl......

Well, in this case "better late than never" is a big understatement!! (Over a year later) I'm glad I......

I received my beauties just the other day!! I am elated at the work you all have done on these. They......

bjeannes. . . very pretty work on Nikilee's block! I wish we could all see these in person! wren...

I worked on Ambher's group block first, so I was able to complete my work on it. I really enjoyed wo......

This one shows a close-up of the center. You can see that I didn't get to finish "highlighting" the ......

Quilter Jen, I just wanted to thank you again for filling in for me. I could not have carried on wit......

Hi Ladies! Just a short note to let you know that I am home from surgery. It seems to have gone real......

Q, I just wanted to say that your work on Patsy's block is beautiful, such pretty colors. I love th......

Quilter Jen, Thank you so much for being an Angel and filling in for me. I was planning to try to p......

It is very hard to see, Barbara. I wonder if it would do any good to contact the "administrators." I......

Nickilee, You are quite welcome. Your work is beautiful. It always inspires me. I had to resize som......

Here is her work on Ambher's group block:...

Nicki's work is always exquisite!...

And another...

» Refine Search
» New Search