Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (686 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: programming on HGTV (in General Decorating) by my2gals
I watched the show but have to admit it was past my bedtime when it aired so I will need to go back ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Great! Thank you! We have been in the home now for about a month and getting very close to starting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Charles D, I just read up on that! Not good. Looking for a solid hardwood now to fit the budget....

I agree that solid hardwood appears to be the best choice all the way around. When we put our pre en......

Discussion Topic  Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
And then I guess you get into stranded vs solid bamboo, engineered or pre-engineered...my head is sw......

Discussion Topic  DIY glass front kitchen cabinets (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Has anyone done this themselves? My current home has beautiful custom glass front cabinets that I wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY glass front kitchen cabinets (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Linderhof- your cabinets look beautiful. They have the same straight lines as mine have so nice to s......

Discussion Topic  DIY glass front kitchen cabinets (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Has anyone done this themselves? My current home has beautiful custom glass front cabinets that I wi......

Discussion Topic  Interesting layout... (in General Decorating) by my2gals
This is the entry to the home we recently purchased. Directly in front of you when you walk in is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interesting layout... (in General Decorating) by my2gals
I will ask my floor guy. Im pretty sure it is the exact same stuff that I had removed in my dining r......

Discussion Topic  Restoration Hardware Paint (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Good morning! Does anyone have any opinions or experiences using Restoration Hardware's paint line?...

Discussion Topic  Travertine flooring? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Anyone have any opinions they would like to share about the use of travertine? Just purchased a home......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
I have yet to read everyone's responses, only original post so far. That is a really touching story ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by my2gals
They look great...Perfect choice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by my2gals
What a beautiful room! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what are your plans for 2014? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Oh goodness! Feeling a bit overwhelmed just thinking about it but I also enjoy a list. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiffany blue and coral bedding? (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Love that color combo! Love the bedding in pic as well!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Another vote for clear glass. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Well done. Very nice! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating with red & white quilts (in General Decorating) by my2gals
Beautiful!!! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search