Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (128 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog does not like her new water dish (in Pets) by Timetosew
Our dog will only drink water from an old Corning ware casserole dish or very clean stainless steel ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  What's your pet's favoite toy? (in Pets) by Timetosew
Just curious because while our yellow Lab grandpup is crazy for tennis balls, our Golden doesn't hav......

Discussion Topic  What's your pet's favoite toy? (in Pets) by Timetosew
Just curious because while our yellow Lab grandpup is crazy for tennis balls, our Golden doesn't hav......

Discussion Topic  Have you had a cat do this? (in Pets) by Timetosew
My DH has dialysis three days a week and so I'm not always home to clean up our dog's poop du jour w......

Discussion Topic  Have you had a cat do this? (in Pets) by Timetosew
My DH has dialysis three days a week and so I'm not always home to clean up our dog's poop du jour w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Haystack Turns Three !!! (in Pets) by Timetosew
Princess was so excited to hear about Haystack again. She's been in a blue mood since her buddy, Tu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk wedding gowns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Timetosew
My wedding gown went to Africa. Missionaries visiting our church mentioned how much the African wom......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Lady is Gone (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm so sorry to hear about Lady. Our golden is having trouble getting up and laying down but his ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheated at the County Fair! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Timetosew
I worked at a large county fair for 17 years and people often do enter the wrong class for their ite......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Orchid Help (in General Gardening) by Timetosew
I tried growing orchids several times without any success then on impulse one day I bought one when ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Gatherings..Do You Notice.. (in Food & Entertaining) by Timetosew
This makes me think of a guy my DH knows, He has been married 3 times and each marriage ended in di......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost 2 dogs in last 24 hours..to Ped i gree. poison Warning! (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm so sorry to hear of your double loss....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye for Sammy (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm sure Sammy felt your love and if he could, he'd thank you for releasing him to join his brother.......

Discussion Topic  RE: portion sizes (in Food & Entertaining) by Timetosew
Many of the restaurants around here have reduced the portion size and we have a friend who has been ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I treat cat's ear injuries? (in Pets) by Timetosew
Thank you for the update on Dusty. I and I'm sure many others have been worrying about your kitty. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "End of the Long Goodbye" (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm so sorry for you. It's seems like just yesterday that I lost my two so close together even thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tortilla *sad* (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm sure you are still grieving Tortilla and I am so sorry for you. Our cats leave a deep impressio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saying goodbye to Tigger (in Pets) by Timetosew
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Tigger, but I am glad you had the opportunity to spend time with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun ~ How old are your 4-legged family members? (in Pets) by Timetosew
Turbo our Golden Retriever is 13 years old as of March 1 and Princess our cat will be 2 years old in......

» Refine Search
» New Search