Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 285
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5684 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: sewing/quilting creativity blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I saw how she made the quilted fabric for the flower pins but was looking for the rest of the direct......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Last Sept. a friend and I had TWO weeks to do nine shops in central CT. We split it into 2 day trip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Nice story Pegsami. Mine waited for me for 40 mins. while I poked around a shop I had been in last ......

Wow I'm down in CT..I'd like to read about that shop hop. Where is it written about and HAVe FUN...

Discussion Topic  RE: fabric hoarder NOT!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Hmmm I wanted to take a look at some of the prints. Where can we find them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Seen This Pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I looked it up now that you say it, Pinecone. One looks very similar. Here is the link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Seen This Pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Well I signed up for the class. I'll post a picture in June of the one I make....

I don't think so. Wish you could see the stitches better. They used a triple zig zag for the conne......

Discussion Topic  Have You Seen This Pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here's a photo. They will have a class but it's an hour and 15 mins. away. They are 2 1/2" strips ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good fabric scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I use Ginghers and have various ones, dressmaker, serrated, and duckbill....

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery digitizing program (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I have Version 6. I haven't been doing embroidery much lately at all. But I'll never give it up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
LIKE!...

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Best wishes on the move and happy sewing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Yes I thought it was down to Sam and Oskar. The audience certainly rooted for the winner! but I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bowl/Plate Cozy's ~ Pic (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Really cute, I never did get to make mine. Sent you a PM...

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Thursday 4/3 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
It was a fun show. On the whole though, I am not as drawn to it as much as Project Runway. I can't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Congratulations on your tenth anniversary!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
While we were in PA for the Retreat last June, DH went to the Celtic Fair TWO times-he loved it! So......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Is it a secret what the something specific is?...

Discussion Topic  RE: "New" sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Sounds like fun. Feel wonderful as you use it, friend!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search