Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 275
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5495 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Finished another bag. Fun to make....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Marshall Dry Goods Fabric - DO NOT BUY (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I'm so sorry for you McP. Thanks for the heads up. What do they have, mice?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba

Discussion Topic  RE: Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Maybe I can give them a call tomorrow and ask them what's around there for lunch!...

RYCO is the place for quilting fabrics up there. I am about 50 mins. southwest. Let me know when y......

Discussion Topic  RE: tote bag for small computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here's my 2nd one....

Discussion Topic  RE: tote bag for small computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Soytenly. (3 Stooges) 2 1/2" strips -BUT I found it easier to trim them off at least 1/4" or even......

Now here's mine: the first one...

I just finished my second one. It has batting inside a 2.5" strip, folded over and then edges to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: "It's nice to meet you" Quilting & Needlework Postcard Swap (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Royalboomer: she said quilting or needlework. There are preprinted panels (in small squares) that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "It's nice to meet you" Quilting & Needlework Postcard Swap (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Sent you a PM...

If we were to make them, what is it we put on the back to write on, -it's been so long since I made ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest tutorial Missouri Star Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I went yesterday and bought a solid...6 yrds. so some for strips and some for the blocks. That shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest tutorial Missouri Star Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I had to call them a couple of times as my notifications stopped coming. I also ordered the magazin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting a Mailbox (in General Crafts) by Auntie Reba
Thank you! I think I want to get rid of the black first, though....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting a Mailbox (in General Crafts) by Auntie Reba
It's black metal so yes, primer's the thing first and I just read somewhere to rough it up and then ......

Discussion Topic  Painting a Mailbox (in General Crafts) by Auntie Reba
I would like to paint a black mailbox (spray it WHITE first) with a design, something either flowery......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Battle of the Bulges (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
HYSTERICAL. Nice massage but what about muffin tops? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Yes I like the "one of your baskets" and put some nice spa gifts in it...bubble bath, lotion, toe na......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
WOW. And you know, my niece has been working up in Warwick for four weeks and for two more she'll b......

» Refine Search
» New Search