Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 276
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5512 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I took it again and got BIG STAR. Hmmmm....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
HONK HONK flying geese...

I haven't looked yet but something ROUND I am sure!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Good A.M. First, if anybody reads this, I want to say that on one of the morning news shows Tuesda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here's the outside. Got to use my decorative stitches on the Bernina 180....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I think I lost my message. Here is the tablet tote from a class I took; made of real Bali batiks pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
When you say brands do you mean "types?" such as novelties, holiday, etc.? 'cause I really don't wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "A Suitable Twist" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I am a FADE fan. They never talk about him much during the shows and then the runway garment comes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny has posted two more variations of her pinwheel block (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I don't understand why I don't get her updates anymore. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-7-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
What great work everyone. Enjoyed reading the instructions too. I had made one from a pattern whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: pictures finished barrister's block (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Love the colors, the love you put INTO it and just in general a GREAT GREAT job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Thursday - the future! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
When I saw the dress with the hat (blue and black) I was horrified! Thrift store special!! I thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yard Sale Quilt Done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Gonesewin': that was me last night ..only 3 of us took ZUMBA but we had FUN!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Yard Sale Quilt Done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Thank you. I kept it nice and lightweight for a summer quilt. The lady thinks it might be 60's shi......

And the back and binding which I purchased at JoAnn's....

Up close...

Discussion Topic  Yard Sale Quilt Done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here's the top I found which was sent out to be quilted and finished. So I didn't lift a finger and......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this vintage quilt pattern called? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
What a great find. That's another soft quilt on the eyes. It's VERY nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: just have to brag! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
How awesome is that! What an honor!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
You are ORGANIZED! Congratulations. That's great. Is there a cutting table there? I mighta missed......

» Refine Search
» New Search