Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 276
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5512 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Happy Visit to Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Wow! I am impressed. I hope it works that way in the future too!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Another FINALLY!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
So pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Better late than never right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
When we visit in Indo we meet Aussies and Kiwis as they are called..since those are the closest Engl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
bill's wife: is that ME you mean, Auntie Reba? and you must be Sewing Seeds? just a guess. Thank ......

I got two today also which makes me at 4. Thank you Happy Erme for the clever punched, stamped card......

REBA. Was our dog.........

Gonesewin: I got your card today. The postage label was over your signature but when you mentioned......

Received your card Tanzi! Thank you!...

Mine were mailed today. Have not received any....

Mine are nearly finished. Hope to have them out today or tomorrow. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Strings I did doze off. I just remember them NOT liking Kini's coat. Remember years back what some......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
What would the time frame be? I'd need a little time......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Happy 10th!! I always enjoy your posts and knowledge. Keep up the good work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Congratulations to each and every participant. I just don't understand how you do it! You are ALL ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Stunning and one of a kind. GREAT work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Rewind Thursday! (PR) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
maybe linen?...

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Rewind Thursday! (PR) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Elainetoo: I agree with you 100%. And would any of you wear Amanda's caftan? Not me!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Frogs, turtles, shih tzus, dragonflys..ok rhinos ala Susan Carlson...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Happy Happy :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here it is: I'm not sure she's still making them...

» Refine Search
» New Search