Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 277
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5532 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Me too. I really appreciate it. You are so thoughtful. Seems like a lot have joined already!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Let us know. QNWB stands for quilting,needlework board...that's an idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW FACEBOOK Group "Circle of Friends" - for those who want to join (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
UM you neglected to list the name so we can request to join.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Message Board going away next week - did you see this (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I feel sick. I was going to do the Friday night project with y'all. How 'bout all those swaps?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ■■■ PJ Party~ Oct 31 Zippered Pouches (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I will be there. I am the noisy one. You'll know me....

Discussion Topic  RE: ■■■ PJ Party~ Oct 31 Zippered Pouches (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I thought we were going to South Pacific playing at the local playhouse this Friday. If it doesn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on Sewing Backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Might not be a bad idea as you want strength. Certainly wouldn't hurt....

Discussion Topic  RE: Linen Calendar Towel Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Thanks rondi! Good tips. I could run the edges through the serger!as an aside I am wearing a linen s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linen Calendar Towel Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Look at you with those arrows!! I would NEVER have noticed. Thank you! Now I can't wait to start!...

I saw that! By outline, do you mean in the ditch or around the pictures?...

wildcatmom: I'm so glad I just watched that video. Now did you notice any quilting? I didn't. Wh......

Yesterday, my aching back, I spent ALL afternoon and evening cleaning or organizing my sewing room a......

Oh that is so pretty. No I didn't really need directions. I thought I had seen a thread on here; m......

Thanks both of you. I remember those years of the towels. Since I stumbled across them for less th......

Discussion Topic  Linen Calendar Towel Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I found 12-13 vintage towels at a yard sale today. They're in the wash now. It seems to me I reme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial with Lynn Hagmeir (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Here's my tumbling triangles WIP. I am quilting from the back.Sorry that's so big. I used my tablet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial with Lynn Hagmeir (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Does this mean, now, that I need a pinked edge blade????????????? I am currently quilting the Tumbl......

Discussion Topic  RE: OMGWDIBTF (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
I thought of immediately: what did I buy this for? ha ha. I have that kind of remorse sometimes an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need New Sewing Machine - Help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Yahoo group: SewItsForSale. Devout sewers and quilters sell their stuff there. I have two machine......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Auntie Reba
Personally, I go with the consensus of the poll of the viewer's at the end of the show. I was disap......

» Refine Search
» New Search