Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Help with painting cats........ (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
At one time I had a prim type cat pattern and now I can't find it. It looked kind of triangle shape ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Help with painting cats........ (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
At one time I had a prim type cat pattern and now I can't find it. It looked kind of triangle shape ......

Discussion Topic  Help with winter squash question (in General Gardening) by hein57
I have a tiny space for a garden and my husband wanted to plant a couple of winter squash. They just......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with winter squash question (in General Gardening) by hein57
I thought some one might be able to help here. I don't know where else to look. Kathy...

Discussion Topic  Help with winter squash question (in General Gardening) by hein57
I have a tiny space for a garden and my husband wanted to plant a couple of winter squash. They just......

Discussion Topic  button help please (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
Does anyone know of places that sell bulk buttons? I used to buy them by the gross and now most are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: button help please (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
Thanks, Ill be checking them out. Seems like it's harder to find large amounts of anything these day......

Discussion Topic  button help please (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
Does anyone know of places that sell bulk buttons? I used to buy them by the gross and now most are ......

Discussion Topic  Help with non toxic paints (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
I know there are lots of rules when painting kids toys, but what kind of non toxic paints are there?......

Discussion Topic  Help with non toxic paints (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
I know there are lots of rules when painting kids toys, but what kind of non toxic paints are there?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soda bubble bath cups (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
These are so cute!, but how do you keep the mixture from falling out? If I wrapped them as a gift, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pinterest Sites With Painting Tutorials (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
That's great! Thank you. I haven't painted for some time and this helps re-fresh my mind! Now to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnets (in Holiday Crafts) by hein57
Those are great! I hope you don't mind another question. Do you laminate both sides and what do you......

» Refine Search
» New Search