Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 153
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3057 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
LOS, Wow what a haul you brought in this week.. Just some awesome finds. You deserve a prize for al......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I like both the lamp and the rug, very nice. Would look great in your living room....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I was never a blue person either, as for decorating my home. But I have started to incorporate blues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Gracie I wish you could have went. I had never been to one before. It was really cool because I kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I went to Skyler's Estate Sale. But I made the mistake of not being able to go until this morning S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I'm going to have to find when her show is on. I need to watch I like her....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
My MIL has carpet in both her bathrooms. She loves it lol Says she hates getting out of the shower ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Lookin great. Love the red......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I was so glad to see you had posted. Good to here from you. So happy that everything is going well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Just adorable, it made me smile, love it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
It's just so cute. Fantastic job you have done as well. Love it!! And I'm sure your dear granddau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom inspiration...ADDED ROOM PICS (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Very very nice. Lots of great ideas on that link. Can't wait to see what you come up with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Swimming pool party menu idea's please! UPDATE, 7/1...UPDATE 7/6 (in Food & Entertaining) by lilsophie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Swimming pool party menu idea's please! UPDATE, 7/1...UPDATE 7/6 (in Food & Entertaining) by lilsophie
This is exactly what I served. Pasta Salad Spinach salad w/ strawberries...yum Fruit salad Bake bea......

ALL the food was a BIG HIT. Didn't have much of anything left. I made the perfect amount for all t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Beau, here is a pic of the fabric....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
The pool party was fantastic. We all had so much fun. Had 39 people attend. Food was fantastic as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whales... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I just love the whales. So very cute, great addition ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lilsophie.... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
It's tomorrow Always the 5th. Going to another party today thou in about an hour or so. Should b......

» Refine Search
» New Search