Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 147
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2924 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Froo, good job on finding clothes and accessories. I'm terrible at finding clothes for myself. It'......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Always I really don't care for the armoire in the dining room. I think the buffet cabinet looks so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
No I don't think the table is too big. Think it looks nice in the space....

I like the 9 arm in black. But I'm thinking maybe it depends on size of your table. The 9 arm is l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Hmmm I'm no help. I am surprised tho that the necklaces broke, i wouldn't have thought that would h......

Discussion Topic  RE: sectional or sofa...need help in deciding (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Do you have any pics of the living space that this furniture will go in? Will help with the decisio......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH ARC LAMP...PLEASE give me your opinions pls. (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Lamp looks nice. But I think I like the ORB one better, it will match your table. Or is your table......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH ARC LAMP...PLEASE give me your opinions pls. (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Sheesh you get no help from clerks anymore it seems. Sigh I would give the lamp a try since it ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Fantastic all of them. My fav tho is the Gold Mesh ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: It's beginning to look a lot like..... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Wow great job Froo, you do good work. Love it??...

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Shoot, I want to buy a plane ticket and go check her stores out. How fun would that be. Who wants ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
WOW, I love those kinds of stores. But have none near me at all, sure wish we did. If there are an......

Discussion Topic  RE: As promised: my Fall urns (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Froo love the Urns ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Wow you did a fantastic job on that chair. I'm loving the fabric too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: test... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Who's space is that? Glad it worked for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you think it would be worth getting area rug cleaned professionally? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
What did you ever decide to do about the rug Always? Did you have it cleaned or tossed it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Matchstick blinds question (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: Matchstick blinds question (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Annie, I have no answers for you on the blinds. But I have another questions for you lol What did ......

» Refine Search
» New Search