Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 157
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3137 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
A lot of good fines this week ladies. Linderhoff, I just love the doggie story. How cute is that. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: wall colour help (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Annie, I want that turguoise table in the last pic you posted. So cute. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wall colour help (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I painted my den Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams. I love it, it's very soft and serene. Here's a pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Very very pretty....

Discussion Topic  RE: interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: color of chairs in kitchen (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Can you show us all a picture of your space. That would help in the decision ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
It's coming along great I like the new floor too ......

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
It's hard for me. But I love paint and love painting rooms and decorating. So the chore continues........

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Very very cool!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/24/14 (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Linderhoff, those vases are very cool, I have seen anything like that before. And the bulbs are so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/24/14 (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I love that poster Mary Ruth, how cute is that ......

I bought this artwork at Homegoods, for $40. I really like it and think it's going in my guestroom....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about mirror style (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I will get to that Annie, asap lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about mirror style (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

I wish I could help you with your question Annie, but I have no idea. lol It's such a cool mirror th......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I love that cabinet!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I like #1 the best....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does the HGTV site still have Rate My Space? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
If you go to the maim page of HGTV and put your curser over PHOTOS, the drop down menu will show Rat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Oh my I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your dh, it's just so sad. I'm truly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I love the bathroom too. Very soft and soothing looking. I love your window valance, such cute fab......

» Refine Search
» New Search