Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 149
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2977 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Just wanted to say that I have plantations shutters in every room in my house except kitchen window.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
OHL, I just love that pic of that space. How cute is that. And I love how the mirror is hung. An......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Annie, have you seen this picture. Her bead board is 3/4 the way up as well. She has things hangin......

I like the 3rd photo. Sorry you don't like the height of your beadboard. Hate when that happens ......

Annie love the beadboard, so pretty. Love the mirror too. I'm just not sure I like the way it is h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Super cool tire recylce ideas!! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
The tire swing is super cute. I have a tire swing in my backyard hanging in our large tree. I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for decorating the over-kitchen ridge? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
What you have there now, looks really nice to me. I would leave it how it is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me identify this style of mirror (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Very pretty mirror ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Always, yes i recovered the seats myself. They are so easy to do. And I only spent $30 on fabric ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Beau, yes I'm going to have to change the fabric on that window. It's just not going to work now....

It does Annie, I'm loving the new fabric. But still thinking of painting the walls to all one colo......

fabric itself...

Ok here is the dining room chairs with the new fabric, tell me what you think. A go or a no? lol A......

Annie I just finished the chairs 10 minutes ago LOL. I was lazy today and didn't want to get started......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Gosh I would hate carpet in my kitchen. Just can't imagine it. lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Azure, great space. Looking real nice. You've done a great job on it. Glad you made in back here,......

Discussion Topic  RE: programming on HGTV (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I will definitely have to check out this new show. Sounds good....

Discussion Topic  RE: OMG...LOVE this light fixture...PIC (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Maybe the light fixture comes in different finishes. Hers does not look black. I think a Very larg......

» Refine Search
» New Search