Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 147
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2921 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
LOS, thanks for all the info, very helpful. I will think about this, seems like a lot work, so just......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

LOS, some very cute furniture you did there. You did a great job, very nice. All I know is the s......

It's just adorable isn't it. I want to give this a try for sure. I for sure will ask Emily. I'm ......

Discussion Topic  Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I saw a pic of this cute little table online. It was been decoupaged, I just love it. It's just so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I use the Paint function as well. But I resize to 15%...

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I have never noticed anything strange or weird about you...lol Strange someone would say that. keep......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
So so cute, such a cheery space. Love it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Lookin great Nita. I can't wait for cooler weather. So sick of the heat....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Some great ideas for Always, Imccrore...

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
next...

Here's what I had to do, to get it centered with window, there was no way to add a long cord either......

Always, I had the same problem as you in the dining room. My dining room is a small area too. I cou......

I don's care for the room without a hanging light fixture. Looks like something is missing, which i......

I would go with the pic with the table lined up to the window, and no table against the wall. And ......

If it was me I would want everything centered. I would want ceiling fan centered in my living room a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Great shoes...Froo Froo ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Fabulous, I just love it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
Beautiful, I love weddings ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I know I'm a nervous wreck when I go to the dentist, so I don't notice much in the waiting room. All......

» Refine Search
» New Search