Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish You Were Here mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
I would like to be in this one as well please....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: attempt at paper piecing (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
I love it! It is too precious for words and you did a fabulous job. I am going to try some PP later ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew Sew Fun Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
Thank you GiGI I have received yours and have been trying to post a picture, but do not know how. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew Sew Fun Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
GIGI yours is going out today! I am later than you. Hope you like it....

I would really like to be in on this one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: St Patrick's Day Postcard Swap Signups until Feb 28 - GROUPS POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
I got the pc today, Thank you I love it!. I am so sorry there was a glitch with the mail, but so ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: St Patrick's Day Postcard Swap Signups until Feb 28 - GROUPS POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
my mail is bad, let's give it a bit more time...

I received 3, one from califal, angela, and mcpatches, i love them, they are treasures!...

i so missed being in PC swaps, I just love them. I have mine that I received in frames. They are lit......

I am so glad that you love it Califal(Patsy). I really enjoy having the postmark when I receive my P......

I would like to sign up for this swap, I PM'd fishingwidow with my information....

Discussion Topic  RE: Up & Down Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
Thank you I love it! I received it yesterday! When my daughter comes home from school I will have he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Up & Down Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shishie1
Thankyou catwmn27, looking forward to it!...

Can't wait thank you so much. I know you have been sick,please don't worry if you can't get it out t......

These are just lovely! Sch great ideas and vibrant colors!...

Catwmn27 have you received your mug rug yet, I sent it out on the 2nd. let me know please....

Thank you so much. Take your time , get it done when you have time. I just joined alot of swaps this......

Catwmn27 your mug rug will be on it's way to you in a couple of hours. I would appreciate ifyou coul......

I would like to be in this one....

» Refine Search
» New Search