Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (332 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Grrrr! The zebras are upside down! (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
My granddaughter told me that "people look at the quilt from all sides-so it does not matter if some......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I have blocks done for the rest of the year. I took pictures this morning and will post pictures an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
That is cute. My DGD who is 8 would love it. She loves to polish her nails and anyone else's who wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Thanks KQ. Will remember you and your family Sue. I am attempting September blocks-we'll see what......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Three August blocks done. Three (or four) September blocks halfway done hopefully finished tonight ......

I made on August block and have two more cut and partially sewn. Hope to finish those two this even......

I have not done my August blocks but it is on radar for this week. Thanks Chylnn. The blocks seeme......

Thanks! Quilting is my therapy-love how this one turned out-the blocks go so well together. Kare......

Here is top #1 of probably 4 from the Sunshine Quilters blocks. It will go to Project Linus when fi......

I was working with my squares today-it is funny how all the blocks from all parts of the United Stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I did get there today-had to go to the office which is near Joanns. I have the amount you need. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I am pretty sure my Joanns has the fabric. Probably can't get there until later this week. Will tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
It is beautiful and bright. Praying that your DGD feels that way herself soon. Karen...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I mailed some bright 6 1/2 inch squares last night. Time to make a block at the moment was not here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I finished these pillowcases for my DD to use as birthday presents for the DGD's friends....

Discussion Topic  RE: What a sad, sad fabric aisle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Walmarts I have visited have varied responses to the return to fabric. One big Walmart has the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
My corner of East Tennessee is okay but Navy Wife may have been in the line of fire last night/this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Looks like it is over Birmingham now-hope Elizabeth and the girls are safe. Scary stuff. Karen...

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
We will accept any orphans for this project. Lisa happened to see my Sunshine Quilters project for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Thanks folks-he has quilted before off and on. Made a quilt for our first DGD before she was born; ......

» Refine Search
» New Search