Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (321 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt........Top almost done..photo's (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
It is beautiful and bright. Praying that your DGD feels that way herself soon. Karen...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Ruffled leg pants for my 8 year DGD-the black seen is a purchased tank top to go with the pants. Sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I was working with my squares today-it is funny how all the blocks from all parts of the United Stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Thanks EvelynB. Your quilt is gorgeous too. As are the other pictures-I forgot to comment when I po......

We got the leopard at the local zoo. She got to stuff it herself. I didn't make it but have made cr......

The new clothes made for the same DGD's stuffed leopard-Lily. Karen...

A quilt for Project Linus-my little quilter, 8 year old DGD helped design-block placement and border......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I mailed some bright 6 1/2 inch squares last night. Time to make a block at the moment was not here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I finished these pillowcases for my DD to use as birthday presents for the DGD's friends....

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I am not a swapper but this theme might be a good use for some of that hunky fabric-pick your favori......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a sad, sad fabric aisle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Walmarts I have visited have varied responses to the return to fabric. One big Walmart has the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
My corner of East Tennessee is okay but Navy Wife may have been in the line of fire last night/this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Looks like it is over Birmingham now-hope Elizabeth and the girls are safe. Scary stuff. Karen...

Discussion Topic  Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Our local Project Linus chapter issued a request for preemie quilts as they were out. My DH decided......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
I am a long time lurker and occasional "talker". I do enjoy all the posts and eye candy. I stumble......

Discussion Topic  RE: MY HEART IS BROKEN..fate of quilt store at Burton MS ??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
How sad. He was a sweetheart. I stopped by one afternoon after a meeting in Memphis. He was such ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by May Baby
Forgot to say-everyone's creations are beautiful. Love the frogs. Have liked following the tale ab......

Americana quilt I helped assemble and then quilted and bound for a local chorale society doing a Ame......

close up of rainbow and pot of gold quilted into the quilt....

I finished this St Patrick's Day Quilt for an event at the college where I work....

» Refine Search
» New Search