Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 119
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2369 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Belstone
This is so difficult...I knew a family who lost their 14 YO son this way and there's just no underst......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to Bella's new thread? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
So....rational mastermind...is that a euphemism for bossy bltch? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to Bella's new thread? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
INTJ here, too...whatever that means! When I was a kid, took an aptitude test (entire class did) an......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Finished Lined Velvet BR WTs (in General Decorating) by Belstone
My back is aching just thinking about ironing on the floor! Great job on the curtains, though! I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a Cottage? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I tried to post a pic of my house from a previous thread but could not and I'm at work so no pics on......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Until age 5, we lived in a cold water tenement in Rhode Island, and I have only vague memories...the......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I don't have a style but I think I have taste. Every home we've lived in has been different and eac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
To be honest (re: the safety of pop-up trundles), I never had a serious issue, however, the darn thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Pop up trundles are dangerous, IMO...a simple pull out trundle is safer. You need to consider clea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone

When I told her I was going to read it, she warned me...she said it was "salacious" and that she wro......

Discussion Topic  Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I've been MIA for awhile...Happy New Year! Hope you're all well and prospering and having fun decor......

Discussion Topic  Hydrangea refuses to bloom! Help! (in General Gardening) by Belstone
I planted three beautiful Forever and Ever Hydrangea at my last house and they bloomed for three yea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Decorating (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Great plans! I literally feel your pain...my back can give me fits, too, and that helpless feeling ......

Discussion Topic  Help! What am I doing...puter issue (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I've been using the mouse pad on my laptop because the external mouse has bitten the dust...I have s......

Discussion Topic  Blue Ribbon Prize! (in General Decorating) by Belstone
In our town, a blue ribbon is awarded to properties all summer long...this week, we won! First, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Good advice about posting...DD is going through it right now and her soon-to-be ex s t a l k s her o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace, Windows, and TV (oh my!) (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Do a google search using the words "fireplaces with built in cabinets" and click on images...lots of......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Home (in General Decorating) by Belstone
What makes a house a home? The people who live there. It's not about things...if your "things" def......

» Refine Search
» New Search