Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2324 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Belstone
It's a "look"...you either love it or you don't. I happen to love it! I have the earlier Ikea vers......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by Belstone
If that's what you're leaning toward, then I would consider moving your furniture grouping back into......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Late to the party but...I'd like to see a table or chest (MY preference to avoid too many leggy piec......

Discussion Topic  Chromebook? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Does anyone have one? Or know anything about them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Great news CJO! After putting it off for way too long, went for a colonoscopy recently....found 2 A......

Discussion Topic  RE: The "Modern" Closet (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I have no entry closet at all...even though there is lots of room for a generous one, our 1930's hou......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Until age 5, we lived in a cold water tenement in Rhode Island, and I have only vague memories...the......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I don't have a style but I think I have taste. Every home we've lived in has been different and eac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
To be honest (re: the safety of pop-up trundles), I never had a serious issue, however, the darn thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Pop up trundles are dangerous, IMO...a simple pull out trundle is safer. You need to consider clea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on this Master BDRM (in General Decorating) by Belstone
What I like best is the lack of the usual bedroom furniture...dressers, chests, armoires. It's a g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone

When I told her I was going to read it, she warned me...she said it was "salacious" and that she wro......

Discussion Topic  Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Belstone
I've been MIA for awhile...Happy New Year! Hope you're all well and prospering and having fun decor......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEEKEND UPDATE.....leather sofa and chair on craigslist. (in General Decorating) by Belstone
Congrats! How great is that? Now for the new stuff......

Discussion Topic  RE: What does it mean to sell a house on Land Contract? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Belstone
...and when they go bad, they can go really, really bad. Took over two years, bankruptcy hearings, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by Belstone
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by Belstone
DD recently sold her house to a first time buyer. Listing agreement was, of course, in black and wh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: New color trend? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by Belstone
I've never used yellow before...golds, sure, but not yellow. Now that I live in a cottage (style an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

» Refine Search
» New Search