Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Help! I'm completely stumped choosing a paint colour for my bath (in HGTV BathDesign) by FalleavesMD
Hi everyone, My husband and I moved into our home two and a half years ago. The kitchen and bath we......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  Help! I'm completely stumped choosing a paint colour for my bath (in HGTV BathDesign) by FalleavesMD
Hi everyone, My husband and I moved into our home two and a half years ago. The kitchen and bath we......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by FalleavesMD
I've come to look forward to Saturday afternoons just to see what Chip and his team does. I absolu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Once again, Chip and his team did an AMAZING JOB. They redid a back yard with a treehouse for the ......

That entire space was spectacular. Chip does it again. If I ever move to Atlanta I would absolutely ......

Chip's renovation of the kitchen in today's episode was great. I love love LOVED the doors to the ......

I too loved this episode. Chip listened to the homeowners and gave them a gorgeous and functional ma......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by FalleavesMD
I have tried to watch this show so many times but I end up changing the channel. The realtor is obno......

» Refine Search
» New Search